Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 9

September 9

1:15pm
-wrap made with herb chicken, light garlic & herb laughing cow cheese, mustard, and a high fiber tortilla (the tortilla is bigger than my head and still only 100 cals)
-yolplait raspberry cheesecake light yogurt (not v. good)
-tons of water
-a few sips of iced tea (before my mom accidentally dropped it on the floor)
-one coffee hard candy





6:45pm
-tall coffee pumpkin frappuccino (no whip. I didn't know they make them light tho, I would have asked for that. Boo to twice the calories for nothing)



7:15pm
-2 bbq chicken drumsticks made in the crock pot (first time I made them. pretty good!)
-a lil dill potato salad
-baked beans
-green beans
-more water



8:15pm
-fiber one strawberry chocolate granola bar

10:15pm
-smart one's pizza bites

No comments:

Post a Comment