Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back On Track (again....)

November 23

-the leftover 2/3 omelet from yesterday
-the rest of the potatoes w/ ketchup (I ate a couple before I took the pic, shh)
-about 80% of a small organic braeburn apple
-jasmine green tea with a little honey






-a few pumpkin seeds



-turkey/neufchatel cheese/cranberry sauce sandwhich on gluten free white bread



I bought the same gf bread as last time, but white instead of multigrain. As with most breads, I prefer the multigrain, but I just wanted to check out the options and it's tasty enough that I'd buy it again. I just wish it was yeast-free as well, but knowing there is delish gluten free bread out there is good enough for now!

-a harpoon hard cider
-1 liter of smartwater




The only ingredient in the cider is fermented apple juice, but it tasted more like a 50-50 blend of beer and hard cider. Kinda weird, but I liked it.

-brown rice pasta with lean turkey meat and mushroom organic pasta sauce
-side salad (organic spring mix, organic grape tomatoes, crumbled goat cheese, black pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil)
-the rest of the smartwater




-a few pieces of chocolate covered marzipan
-1 huckleberry chocolate truffle



-a sample of the pieces of fudge my brother brought me from his trip

I don't know what's up with the sudden chocolate obsession.

Pretty healthy all in all and nice and mostly balanced, but I'm still feeling like a fatty. Gotta start exercising or something. Tired of this!

My friend and I are going to see New Moon tomorrow. Neither of us have read the books, but we saw the first movie together because we were bored and nothing else was on, so I had to know what happened next, natch. She wanted to go to the 11:40 (yes, am) showing, so that's an alarm setting kind of day for me-haha. Better get to bed soon. I hope I get tired in the next hour, oy.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What's your favorite breakfast food? I'm undecided, I love breakfast. I'd say a tie between nutella and banana crepes, cashew butter oatmeal, and egg white omelets with spinach. Lox bagels may be in that mix too, though I don't think I could eat them every day.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment