Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Home & Sick

I'm home, but I'm sick. Been slacking, but that's nothing new here, sorry again again again :-P. Here's what I have for now:

+ grapefruit seed extract = god sends. Nature's antibiotic, indeed.

Novemeber 17

-venti joy tea



-one scoop of tuna salad
-half a venti redbush tea
-water



I also ordered soup, but didn't eat it 'cause I got a stomachache :(. I think from so much tea? threw the rest away

Oh and weird story. So when I went to the drive thru for Starbucks 2.0 I asked the lady if she'd mind throwing away my empty Starbucks cup and she refused and went into this long, awkward scpheel about health codes and all this blah blah, all while staring and being creepy. I mean OK, if you can't do it that's weird, but fine, I guess. BUT THEN she was like "besides, we just can't know what people will put in there, like anthrax or something." Oh, okay?? LOL so random! Especially because had I gone inside and thrown it away myself it's not like anyone would say "NO TRASH IN THE TRASH CANS!" LOL, yet with her logic it could have anthrax in it that way too. Whatever :-p. When I got to work I asked my Mom if I could use our office trash can or if she was worried about my anthrax LOL I'm dumb.

-raw chocolate coconut macaroon (freaking delicious. I thought the plain coconut ones were good, but these are 10,000 times better)

-salad (couldn't finish--tasted too healthy LOL)
-leftover pho
-water
-about 2 servings of recharge (no sugar added all natural sports drink)





-1 mini gluten free peanut butter cookie
-2 bites of a mini gluten free ginger cookie

-half of a tinyyy sandwich (turkey, neufchatel cheese, cranberry chutney on 1 small slice of gluen free multigrain bread)
-half a serving of ranch flavored almond nut thins
-water

-water

For my Mom's dinner she picked up one of those pre-made chickens from Whole Foods. Um, yeah, our dog Blizzard ate it. ALL of it. Like, bones too. I don't know how he didn't get sick...oh, dogs. :-\



November 18

-turkey/neufchatel cheese/cranberry sauce sandwich (300 cals)
-handful of organic raspberries (30 cals)
-almond nut thins (a few cheddar, a few ranch flavored) (130 cals)
-one mini gluten free peanut butter cookie (100ish cals)
-1 bottle (aka 2 servings) pomegranate light hibiscus green tea (70 cals)
-water




-4 oz bolthouse vitamin c juice smoothie (75 cals)
-water



-2 slices of homemade bruschetta (2 slices gluten free multigrain bread, chopped up organic grape tomatoes, pink salt, black pepper, dried basil, dried oregano, a sprinkle of crumbled goat cheese, garlic, and a dollop of spinach/artichoke spread drizzled lightly with olive oil) (315ish cals)



The tomatoes were extra tasty.

-leftover plain fro yo and fruit (75 cals?)



For dinner I wanted to keep it light and have some butternut squash fries, guacamole, raw veggies, and maybe a few flax chips. Instead my Mom brought home Charo Chicken and I ate wayy too much. Hours later and I'm still too full :(.

-white meat chicken, 3 french fries, rice, black beans. I only ate half of that (well except the few fries I stole, obvi), but then I also ate 2.5 corn tortillas. They were sooo good and I couldn't stop eating. Argh.
-water




I really wanted a gluten free mini brownie or chocolate coconut macaroon or two, but I'm so full at this point I'd be happy just to feel normal :-P.

-breathing tea with a little honey

-cran-raspberry sparkling water



I gotta get up at 7, I need to sleep soon. Hope I can. Off to pop a couple benedryl. Ciao Bellas.

xo,
Amanda

And yes, still doing the gluten free thing, if you can't tell. I only slipped once on my trip and that was a calculated slip and I felt fine after, so it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment