Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tiiired. Long Day.

November 24

-chicken nachos with lots of lettuce and tomato
-iced tea
-water

My friend and I went to the movie grill & nachos sounded pretty good even at 11:40am, what can I say? Excuses, excuses, I know. It was either that or grilled chicken tenders with fries. Both had their pluses and minuses.

-tall nonfat caramel brulee latte (tasty!)
-looooots of water (one with emergen-c)




-2 mini oatmeal cookies (gf, of course)



I bought a kind bar at starbucks, but never got around to eating it. I hadn't eaten in 8+ hours by this point and couldn't bare to wait 25 more minutes for dinner to finish without dipping into something...why not cookies? :)

-2 lean turkey tacos with 2% cheese, sour cream, salsa, and lots of lettuce
-spanish rice with a little sour cream
-lots of water



-fudge (prob equaled about 1 piece total? maybe 1.5)
-vanilla caramel tea with a few drops of stevia




-water
-breathing tea with honey

Back to coughing my lungs up again. Just when I thought I was better...

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment