Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

November 25

I didn't eat 'til 7:30 pm (I know, I know) and then felt so sick from not eating. But after that I was all good again.

-2 servings pom light tea



-gluten free turkey/nuefchatel/cran sandwich
-enviga green tea (yeah I'm dumb I didn't need caffeine so late. I am WIRED even after taking 2 antihistimines, ugg)




-tastes of my desserts for tomorrow

-small portion of brown rice pasta leftovers with lean turkey meat (yeah, I'm gonna turn into a turkey soon)
-1 homemade vegan pumpkin and white chocolate chip ball




I spent FOUR hours baking. It better all be phenom. All the tastes I had seemed to lean that way *fingers crossed* I put a caramelized topping to my pumpkin cheesecake and accidentally left it in ONE minute too long and the pecans burned a little on top, but I picked all those off and it seems perfect again. Here's hoping!

Have a great holiday, lovies!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment