Friday, December 18, 2009

December 17

December 17

-gluten free mary's crackers with brie and cranberry chutney
-grapes
-small bowl of multigrain puffins with organic skim and a dash of cinnamon
-a little pom tea





-2 chocolate vosges truffles




Saks.com randomly gave away amounts between $20-500 for customers on their e-mail lists. I assume most people got the $20, but lucky me, I got $100! I couldn't really find any clothes or shoes I wanted (nothing under like $700 anyway), so for part of the money I bought some frivolous chocolate. I mean, it's good, but it's not as amazing as I've heard *shrug* I got the box of 9 exotic truffles and the box of 9 mini candy bars. We'll see if any of them change my mind eventually.





-a half order of tuscan mussels (basically in a white wine sauce w/ navy beans and sundried tomatoes)
-a side of gluten free pasta pomodoro
-my mom's side of spinach
-about 80% of a glass of cabernet
-water

tossed aside the bread, natch




-a small plain pinkberry yogurt with pomegranate seeds and mango



-more of the pom tea
-water

-the rest of the gluten free pasta
-the rest of the pom tea
-a pint of water



Another pretty good day.

Again no real exercise, but I was at the mall and walked around + more present wrapping. I also did more cleaning. Just trying to do what I can--Only so many hours in the day, especially around the holidays. I was feeling real good jogging every day tho, so must not let that go to the wayside.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment