Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November 30

November 30

-thanksgiving leftovers
-pomegranate iced tea




Aren't I the luckiest Mom ever to see this lil face every day? :) :)



-a large-ish honeycrisp apple

-greek food (side greek salad, gyro meat with tziziki, greek potatoes, green beans) (I guess I forgot to take a pic, weird I swear I did, but alas...)
-half bottle of pomegranate light tea-juice




I ordered the greek salad with gyro meat, but instead they gave me a gyro platter with a side greek salad. No biggie, I just threw away the pita and chomped away.

-haagan daz caramelized hazelnut ice cream with homemade whipped cream
-lil sliver of pumpkin pie
-water



I was SO excited to find that ice cream flavor, but it's REALLY grainy and barely has any chocolate hazelnut. Meh. The flavor is good, but doesn't make up for its shortcomings. For shame, Haagan Daz, For shame.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment