Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 8

December 8

-tall soy latte

-white meat chicken
-creamed spinach
-new potatoes
-iced tea
-emergen-c water



-hazelnut crackers

-homemade pho-ish beef soup (obviously not as good as real pho, but for my first attempt it wasn't half bad!)
-champagne
-tall joy tea




-2.5 beignets with sauce
-chocolate hazelnut tea with 3 drops english toffee stevia




-spring water

I might have also had a cookie or two while I was packing lunch for tomorrow. Oops.

No exercise. Unless shopping counts? ;). I got some more shirts at Anthropologie and another pair of my new obsession: skinny jeans a la Hollister. I'm pretty sure my entire wardrobe, at least top-wise, is soon going to consist of all Anthro, and I'm ok with that :). I need to get rid of my old stuff though, I can't take the clutter it's driving me MAD.

Babysitting Kendyll tomorrow, expect mucho pics-- as usual.

xo,
Amanda

2 comments: