Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 21

December 21

Went to the doctor today and pretty much gave myself a heart attack as usual (white coat syndrome), but all is good. Gotta get an x-ray for my neck/shoulder pain, but my doctor isn't worried and says it's just a formality. I'm not sure why being 24 and perma-fatigued and in severe pain almost constantly isn't considered a big deal, but heyyy better than having some scary disease...we'll see. She did order 10 physical therapy sessions, so maybe that will help. She also suggested I go to a professional bra fitting place just in case that's a contributing factor, since I'm pretty small (rib-cage wise and all that) compared to the bustiness, which could put pressure on my body, o'course. Ya never know. I've been meaning to do that anyway just to make sure.

Didn't have much of an appetite today, so a lot of grazing ensued. On sugar. Did you expect any different from me? *sigh*

-pretty much all day I picked at a 1/4 lb of white meat chicken (no skin)
-part of a side of green beans
-a tiny bit of a side of baked beans (most of those are still downstairs)
-a few sips of iced tea



I wanted a salad, but my Mom picked Grandy's for lunch and I don't think they have any? Weird.

-part of a hot chocolate (about 4-6 oz?)

I made Christmas my bitch (or did it make me its bitch?) and I wrapped presents, drank hot chocolate (from 711--best hot choc ever. The first cup I made tasted like ass. It was SO watery, but the nice lady at the register worked her magic), and made MORE cookies tonite. Ahhh, the holidays. Whoever doesn't find this time the most wonderful time of the year can suck it! The only thing I drew the line at was the Christmas music. I'm not opposed really, but I hear enough in the car, so I just blasted a little Glee ipod-age instead. It worked.

-leftover lasagna (momentarily forgot that the noodles contained gluten :-\. I've been trying not to eat it again)
-water
-cran-raspberry sparkling water




-egg nog Godiva truffle





-small gluten free gingerbread cookie from a batch I made tonite with small amt. of gluten free vanilla frosting (cookie: good, frosting: gross, cookie: homemade, frosting: jarred)
-water



All of the other cookies I made into shapes (gingerbread men, stars, and stockings. The men ALL are missing limbs and a couple stars had some casualties as well. Boo).

exercise: 20 min elliptical (while cookies baked, natch).

The treadmill was covered with pressies, 'tis the season & all that, but kind of annoying. I'm not a huge fan of our elliptical for some reason, even though in almost every other sitch I'm totally elliptical>>>treadmill. *shrug*

I'm watching Rachael Ray right now on DVR and she's gushing over Rod Stewart (her guest) and how he seems ageless. Yeahh, Rach, you're just being nice. He looks ridiculous performing Love Train. He's a childhood favorite, but I'll just stick to my cd's thankyouverymuch. Sorry, Rod.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment