Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busy Day

March 23

-iced tea
-chips & salsa
-half a piece of jalapeno bbq salmon
-a few roasted veggies
-black beans





Lunch w/ my aunt. Really good!

-2 bites of a gross sandwich
-the leftover salmon & beans
-2 latte hard candies
-iced tea
-water






-a few sweet potato cheetahs
-strawberries mixed w/ the rest of the coconut liberte and a sprinkle of granola
-glass of sparkling red wine





-a little leftover lasagna
-salad (just spring mix with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and black pepper, topped with a few mixed nuts)
-the last of the sparkling red wine
-water



-vanilla caramel skinny cow cone



I have to get up to leave for the airport in less than 5 hours. Lovely. I already had a long day (/week). Hopefully all will go smoothly and we'll be relaxing in our hotel or at my grandma's in no time. I'll check in soon.

xo,
Amanda

2 comments: