Saturday, March 20, 2010

Creamy Spaghetti

March 18

-everything bagel thin with a little organic cream cheese
-water



Ate this on the way to the chiro. I waited about 30 minutes this time. Sigh. At least he was with a patient before he was ready for me and not seeing everybody but me today, but still. I'll give him a few more chances before I switch chiros, but man does this place suck at everything! I don't see why my doctor's office always recommends people here. Yuck.

-about half of a very berry starbucks coffee cake
-about 85% of a grande nonfat iced latte




I only went for the latte, but found my mouth saying very berry coffee cake too. Nooo. LOL. It was good, but not as good as the first time, so I saved it for my brother. Well, some. ;)

I also bought a french press (FINALLY) while I was there. Can't wait to try it out! It's eco friendly and was only $20. =-o

-1 hersheys toffee and almonds chunk


threw the dark chocolate in my purse for later

Our tax people used to have a bowl of lindt chocolates in their waiting room, so I was excited that we had to pick up some papers to sign lol, but I guess they cheaped out and went for the Hersheys. Lame-o's. Altho it wasn't half bad, but still..no lindt!

-multigrain sandwich thin with 1 garlic & herb laughing cow light wedge, 1 slice of turkey, mustard, spinach
-5 organic strawberries
-rice chips
-water






-scoop of spaghetti w/ a creamy lean turkey sauce (At the last second I mixed about a heaping tablespoon of ricotta into the entire sauce bowl. I thought it was ok, but I like my sauce REALLY saucy and tomato-y and this thickened it up quite a bit. My Mom and brother thought it was pretty much the best spaghetti they'd ever had though, so that's cool)
-stuffed portabella mushroom with cottage cheese/ricotta/spinach/tomato sauce/herbs/sprinkle of goat cheese
-small salad w/ spinach, shredded carrots, tomato, ground pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar
-a ridiculous amount of garlic bread
-glass of sparkling red wine
-water



plus like...4x the garlic bread. Oops.



I originally planned on making spaghetti squash for the noodles, but my Mom and brother wanted the real deal and I wasn't really keen on double the work. I hope my squash is still good...

-vanilla caramel skinny cow cone



Once again I wanted two :-P. Sigh, self-control is a bitch.

I felt like I was eating all day, but I guess I really wasn't.

No real workout, but my body bugg shows an hour of activity. I miss the gym!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment