Monday, March 29, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane



March 24


Travel Day.


-about 5 sips of a banana-banana "smoothie" (tasted more like an icy to me, it was weird. I didn't want to take it on the plane, so I tossed it pretty quickly. Bummer)



-2 cinnamon cookies

-hot tea



Yay for Delta still providing snacks on their flights. I'm usually an American-flyer, who only offer drinks, so this was a nice treat.


Sookie Stackhouse makes for some nice plane reading material :)


-coconut almond bar (no idea where it came from, but SO GOOD)



-1/2 a lemon lara bar



Window Seat

teeny tiny plane--only 13 rows! 2 seats each side



-peanuts

-hot tea



I never thought to order hot tea on a plane before, but that may be my go-to drink when I don't feel like wine (or when it's too early for wine, like in this case lol)


-chef salad with ranch

-iced tea

-water


Real food!


Last two times I had this salad I LOVED it, but this time it was mediocre at best. I'm not sure if the quality has gone down or if I was just put off by the meat, eggs, cheese, and dressing since reading Kind Diet, lol. I'm pretty sure a little of each, but the lettuce was very wilty.


Then, later dinner at Papa T's with my Mom and grandma!


-lightly fried chicken breast

-lightly fried chicken leg

-jo-jo potatoes w/ ketchup (kind of a mix between a baked potato and a really thick steak fry)

-toast

-water



-half a slice of lemon meringue pie



xo,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment