Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cookie Monster

July 17

-bowl of gluten free cinnamon chex cereal with almond milk



This stuff is soooo good. Has pretty much nothing good for you in it (no protein, fiber, etc.), but it tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch. NOM.

-big side salad (organic mixed greens, sweet peppers, grape tomatoes, dill havarti, slivered almonds, light natural ranch, black pepper)
-water



Pretty epic if I do say so myself.

-tofu curry egg roll



-chocolate chip cookie



I kind of wanted to eat 10 cookies. It's not fair that I can't. (Well, shouldn't). Ughh so good.

-another cookie (shh)
-ezekiel tortilla with pizza sauce, mushroom, garlic & herb laughing cow light, french herby soft cheese, pesto



This one wasn't very good for some reason. Boo. Not sure why I even ate it after the first bite. In fact, I realized the cookies weren't quite as delicious either. Good thing I didn't eat 10.

-lots of water with lemon
-seafood soup (lobster, shrimp, scallops, mussels, halibut)



Went to dinner with my Mom, aunt, cousin, and cousin's baby. We went to one of our usual heavy drinking spots (it's just a tex-mex/salvadoran restaurant, but they are known for their drinks) and neither my Mom or I had even one drink. Go us.

-a little bit of chocolate hazelnut coconut milk ice cream & coffee ice cream with cinnamon sprinkled on top



Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned: 2,173
Steps Taken: 10,839

What would I do without jogging in place too late at nite? :-P

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment