Monday, July 19, 2010

Nothing Special

July 19

-gluten free cinnamon chex & almond milk
-pear
-protein cookie





-side salad (organic mixed greens, grape tomatoes, sweet pepper, organic italian dressing, garlic gold)
-cherries
-protein cookie & a half



In case you're wondering, the protein cookies aren't that great. I'm only eating them up because I'm going out of town soon & don't want to waste the 9 I made.

-jason's deli kids sandwich (turkey and cheese on wheat with lettuce, tomato, and mustard) dipped in ranch
-about 1/2 of an iced tea





I've been craving a turkey sandwich ever since I gave up meat (even though I eat it a littttle bit now). This did not satisfy that craving. I love Jason's Deli these days, but they have far better things than this. Boo. Oh well.

-this whole foods frozen shrimp scampi thing that I added extra broccoli to
-lottts of yellow watermelon
-sparkling red wine





Trying to use up whatever food we have and not shop, since we're going out of town Thursday. May have to pick up a small stash of veg for the next day or two, we'll see.

-a few pieces of dark chocolate
-the rest of my glass of wine from above

Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned: 2, 197
Steps Taken: 7,194

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment