Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sandwich Salad

July 1

Well, I didn't quite exercise as much as I hoped for June...



But better than nothing! And those double days are awesome. I also am not sure if I was even cleared to work out by my surgeon that first week. But that can't explain the end of the mostly blank very last part of the month :-P.

-1 egg over medium open faced on a slice of yf/gf brown rice bread with a tiny bit of mayo & a slice of american cheese
-raspberries/blueberries/blackberries
-water



A taste of my childhood. Although I think I only ate scrambled eggs then. Yuck. But don't worry, this was quite the opposite of yuck.

It didn't quiiite fill me up though, so I dipped into what was on my desk....

-caramel/cheddar popcorn

Didn't have time to make lunch before work, so I got...

-starbucks perfect oatmeal with dried fruit & nuts
-grande iced soy latte




Held me over longer than I expected (a good 3 hours and I could have gone another hour if necessary)

My Mom got hungry about an hour before we left the office, so she went to Great Outdoors for a sandwich and I opted for...

-house salad (lettuce, tomato, cheddar, mushroom, onion, cucumber, oil & vinegar)
-water



Kind of weird the cheddar was the slices meant for sandwiches, but then again ALL the ingredients were basically sandwich fillings thrown into a styrofoam box. It was pretty good, considering.

-gluten free tuna casserole made w/ almond milk + twice the tuna (and it still barely seemed like enough, hmm)
-side salad (organic mixed greens, local organic tomatoes, goat feta crumbles, natural ranch, snap pea crisps)




Too lazy to get water, even though I was parched :-P.

-the last tiny piece of strawberry rhubarb pie (about 1/3 the size of a regular slice)
-about 3 tbsp peach sorbet



Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned: 2,433
Steps Taken: 10,501

I'm rather impressed with myself. Around 9:30 pm I was at just under 4,000 steps and on track to probably only burn around 2100-2200 cals for the day (provided I stayed sedentary). So, as I find myself doing on a regular basis lately, I jogged in place while watching tv. I did it for so long my ankles kind of hurt the last 2,000 steps or so (I was in flip flops, hence why jogging in place and not on the treadmill in the same room...). I could have said eff it, but I made sure to get my daily goals in (without also riling myself up in the process by doing any hardcore cardio where I'd be wired for hours after).

Outfit of the Day:

I'm kind of obsessed with this new necklace, but it broke the next day, UGH. I need to get that fixed asap.


xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment