Saturday, July 3, 2010

Who Puts Mayo in Baba Ghanoush?

June 30

Workout:

-30 min cross ramp

-1 slice toasted yf/gf bread with a wedge of laughing cow light + superfruit jam
-1/2 a chobani strawberry yogurt
-water

somehow I forgot or lost the pic?

-I guess I also had a tofu curry egg roll, since I found this pic lol




-grande iced soy latte



Pretty cool if you get an iced drink before 2 pm, you can get a second anytime after 2 for only $2. I have yet to take advantage of the deal, but me likey, me likey a lot.

-a few bites of hummus and baba ghanoush (gross kind...made with mayo-wtf Sabra?!) w/ gluten free seedy crackers & country ranch almond nut thins



I do NOT rec this. Get the Cedar's brand.

-side salad (organic mixed greens, sliced strawberries, goat feta crumbles, organic safflower oil, organic balsamic)
-4 veggie dolmas
-half of a red velvet cupcake



Our car broke down again. OMG. Same thing as before (both computer systems keep crashing). IDIOTS. My aunt picked us up this time, so after we got it towed (AGAIN) and got a rental (AGAIN), we took her out to dinner at Luna De Noche. Ironically, I've been wanting to eat there all week. Be careful what you wish for.

While waiting for the new rental car (much cuter color at least lol), I sipped on about half this styrofoam cup of coffee....



-glass of red wine
-about 3-5 chips w/ salsa
-cup of avocado soup
-2 spinach/mushroom/onion enchiladas in a red sauce
-rice & beans





-panna cotta w/ berries & balsamic (Tasted like cheesecake. It was from Hannah's in Denton from the day before. I bet it would have been even better fresh).




Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned: 2,519
Steps Taken: 11,395

Sweeeet.

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog girl!! Love your style! I see we share the same love for great style and pink! Thanks for following my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I love your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete