Sunday, July 11, 2010

Swamp Thing

July 10

Today I didn't go anywhere or do anything. It's about damn time!!!

-ezekiel tortilla with pizza sauce, 2 kinds of goat cheese, pesto, basil, and oregano
-side salad (organic mixed greens, organic grape tomatoes, greek dressing, black pepper)
-water




-big bowl of mixed fruit (grapes, cherries, pear slices, strawberries)



-baked cookie dough egg roll!!!! (plus a spoonful of haagan daaz 5 coffee ice cream & a litttle white choc pb on the side)





Not exactly what I pictured & prob needed more cookie dough, but still pretty good. How could it not be???

-candy cane lane tea



-vegan tofu curry egg roll
-water




Oh, how I love these egg rolls

-another bite of the dark choc graham crackers

Had I looked at the nutritionals before buying this I prob would have put it back, but it's really very delicious. And you really only need a bite at a time.

-a "swamp thing" sushi roll (tuna/salmon/avocado inside with seaweed salad on top)
-a rainbow roll
-water





Both with soy sauce & lots of wasabi. I kept trying to convince myself I wouldn't like the seaweed salad. I always assume that. And I always like it. Which is awesome, because it's soooo good for you.

About half way through the meal I went down and got....

-a small glass of sparkling red wine



Yum.

-a few chipotle dark chocolate hazelnuts




-bowl of ice cream (half haagan daz 5 coffee, half choc chip cookie dough coconut milk ice cream)



Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned: 1,936
Steps Taken: 5,199

Terrible. But I did need a day of relaxation. I didn't even shower. :-x

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. just poppin in to say good for you for having a lazy, awesome, saturday like you told me in your comment..nothin better girl, i tell ya, R & R is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete