Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shaken Not Stirred

July 6

Workout:


-29 min 10 sec elliptical

I know, random time, but we initially thought we'd only be able to get 15-20 minutes in at the gym. Why we would have even bothered for that I do not know. I was determined to get at least 25-30, so I'd so I accomplished my goal.

-protein oats (kashi creamy vanilla oatmeal, about half a scoop of sun warrior chocolate raw vegan protein powder, a little over a teaspoon of sunflower seed butter)



I'm not a big fan of that oatmeal, so I was happy it was the last packet. Still, it wasn't bad all together. A little dry, but I'm pretty conservative with the amount of water I use in instant oatmeal. I HATE watery oatmeal.

-an ezekiel tortilla I dipped in some hummus + a few leftover hazelnut thins
-a little bit of cous cous salad
-1 cocoa raw macaroon
-water



Oddly, I got hungry only a little over 2 hours after breakfast, so I dipped into lunch a couple hours early. Then, when I was planning to eat the rest for my real lunch, I wasn't hungry enough.

I did (as I ALWAYS do...) want some Starbuckies though :). My Mom was kind enough to pick me up one (+ an AWESOME new cup/bottle) when she went to get her own lunch out, so I didn't have to stop working to go get it myself.

-grande soy iced latte




I just asked for a tall, but luckily she knows me better than that, because I sucked that, well, sucker down right away. She had it put in the new bottle too. I kiiind of felt like a baby drinking it's bottle, but still loved it all the same. She also got me a box of their new instant via iced coffee. It has sugar in it, so I probably wouldn't have bought it myself (if you're a new reader, I'm a black coffee girl all the way as far as regular coffee goes), but I always appreciate a gift! Plus, I tried a sample the other day and it was pretty good, so I'll put that to good use.

-another mini container of whole foods shrimp cocktail
-water




I'm telling you, I cannot get enough of that stuff. So good.

-this Alexia brand potato/white bean/onion in a pesto-y sauce thing
-ridiculous amounts of snow crab legs
-side salad (organic mixed greens, organic local tomatoes, organic baby carrots, a lil natural ranch, garlic gold nuggets, black pepper)
-water




-approx. 1/2 cup coconut milk cookie dough ice cream (not my fave-fave of the coconut milk ice creams, but still rather delightful)



Workout 2:

Well, this part I wouldn't count as a workout even though technically it is, but I jogged in place for prob 20-30 minutes during Losing It. Only after eating my ice cream, of course. THEN, my Mom asked me to get on her treadmill to test the heart rate monitor for a second. Hers reads VERY high (160's-170s even when she just walks), but mine, I think, read low (around 99, even though I had been jogging for awhile already. I assume my real heart rate was closer to 110/120). So who knows what's up with that, if anything. I'm trying to convince her to get a heart rate monitor for a piece of mind. I'm not worried about myself, but she's anxious about it saying hers is so high when we doubt it really is. ANYWAY, even though I was in flip flops and it drives my Mom insane to see me do this, I stayed on the treadmill for 25 minutes walking.

I love seeing 2 workout stickers on my calender in one day.

Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned: 2,691
Steps Taken: 15,547

Who do I think I am? ;)

Outfit of the Day:

Kind of looks wrinkled, yikes



Speaking of outfits, isn't this dog shirt so cute? I got it for my dog Buster when he was a baby, but he outgrew it years ago, so I gave it to my friend for her new puppy I've talked about. So cute.



xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment