Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bad Me!

I've been pretty diligent in keeping up with my food and (lack of) exercise on a day-to-day basis, I just suck at relaying that information back here. For some reason the thought of uploading the photos seems daunting, but I think that's BECAUSE I keep putting it off and a large collection has accumulated. I'm thinking of changing the format a little once I get back in the swing of things. Make it more personalized and all that jazz. For now, though, hopefully I can just (yet again....) post one HUGE update and then get back to posting daily--or at least every other day. I just don't like to post until I'm done eating for the nite, but I guess it wouldn't kill me to make multiple updates if it came to it. We'll see. I check blogger every day and really do want to stay more involved.

XO,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I understand. Lately, I've been considering changing my blog into a "daily living" type blog rather than just a food and recipe blog. Truthfully lately, that is what it has become, since I havn't been home to cook much. But, it really helps me to photograph my food, it keeps me honest and accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, exactly what I'm thinking. I want to write about daily life AND incorporate food, since it's obviously part of each day.It seems like it makes for a more interesting blog too.

    And I agree, as you can see, without me recording my food (until now while playing catch up), it's been a bit of a disaster! It seems a lot more important to eat less/better when you put yourself out there for all to see. Kinda interesting how a lot of us need that push, considering how much better I felt when I was eating healthier/less anyway. You'd think that feeling would be enough...especially considering I think I'm even hungrier NOW than I was eating half the amount lol.

    ReplyDelete