Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 25

MEAL ONE:

-1 piece of raisin ezekiel toast with a smidge of flax oil smart balance spread + apple butter

-1 egg fried in olive oil cooking spray

-1 egg white

-half a cup of cheerios with half a cup of almond milk and 3 cut up strawberries

-4 extra strawberries sliced on the side

-english breakfast tea with a splash of almond milk


can you believe all of that is under 350 cals?



MEAL TWO:


-tilapia (2 small filets) topped with a tomato salsa topping and I added some sour cream (I ate it all. Oink, lol)

-spanish rice (small portion and I only ate maybe half)

-tiny lil salad with shredded lettuce, grape tomato cut in two, lil bit of cheese with lemon juice squirted on top

-2-3 chips with salsa

-3 small slices of zucchini with tomato salsa topping and a small amt of shredded cheese

-large sangria



That's it. Again, not hungry. How ironic that all Summer I've been hungry 24-7 and when I finally come up with a great solution my appetite almost completely goes away. I guess it always works out that way, huh? I still ate two big meals tho, even if they were both pretty healthy...not like I skimped on portions lol.


I saw 500 Days of Summer tonite. I liked it a lot. Kinda sad, but not really. Even though her character wasn't the most likeable ever, I love me some Zooey Deschanel. Tomorrow I'm going w/ my Mom and aunt to see the Ugly Truth. I hope it's good. The previews make it seem cute. I'm hoping we'll go out for happy hour or something too.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, your food always looks so good! lol

    I loved the Ugly Truth! Gerard Butler is a freaking hot mess.

    ReplyDelete