Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 17

Didn't wake up 'til like 12:40 today, yikes! Originally I got up at 10, but was too tired LOL...lazy! I made another faux egg mcmuffin and a cup of vanilla caramel tea with a splash of almond milk. While I ate that I made my Mom lean beef tacos & spanish rice. I was still hungry, but didn't want tacos yet LOL, plus I didn't need another full meal, obviously, so I caved and had about half a slice of pie. Now only about half a slice is left, so that's good. Oh, and I finally looked at the ingredients on the smart one's mcmuffins. Not as bad as I expected, but still not great, of course. Even though they're extremely easy to make and tasty, I should probably start making my own again. It sucks though, because as you all know, I'm obsessed with the Oroweat double fiber ones, but the sourdough goes so well with the other flavors.



My sweet Mom bought me the EA Sports Active Wii game and it came today! I was going to buy it myself awhile ago, but then she told me she wanted to get it for me. Well, everytime we were gonna buy it some big expense came up, so we couldn't. Then, this morning she comes in my room and hands it to me. Awww! I'll probably play that pretty soon. Yay for video game exercise lol. As bored as I am lately, I should quit refreshing all of the social networks/blogs/etc. on the internet, quit pouting over my nearly-empty DVR, and play some Wii....especially this new one, Wii Fit, Wii Sports, and the Jillian Michaels one. I don't know why I barely play. Whenever I do it's SO FUN. I just have a tv and internet problem! I prob should digest a little bit, so maybe I'll play at 3....it's about 2:15 now. I'm still hungry though (surprise, surprise, right? LOL), but I'm not gonna eat for awhile. I do think I'll have a cup of chai tea with more almond milk.


Now, around 6, I'm finally eating "lunch." SO GOOD. I had 2 tacos (lean beef, cut up organic grape tomatoes, taco sauce, hot sauce, and sour cream in hard shells) and a small scoop of the spanish rice. MMM MMM.


And....30 min later. Still hungry. Yeaaaah.



I snacked on a nectarine and organic grape tomatoes. Y'know, I do still like the taste of grape/cherry tomatoes, but the texture does creep me out a little. I don't know if I want to continue just eating them plain (well I drizzled on a tiny bit of olive oil and black pepper). I think I can handle them better in a salad or on a sandwich or something.



I went swimming in my pool for about half an hour today. Man, I used to HATE the radio, but it's pretty good lately. Definitely better than entertaining myself in silence, even if my head was below the surface half the time. Yay for burning cals. My triceps burn a little already.


IDK about everyone else, but swimming makes me hungry! Although, I'm actually not as starving as I figured I would be, considering I'm ALWAYS hungry these days lol. I'm gonna use the Wii now, though, so I just ate another small nectarine to hold me over 'til I'm done.


Wow, that Wii game REALLY works you out. I didn't start 'til almost 11 lol. I only did 20 minutes and on LOW intensity. I'm scared of the high now LOL. The only thing that bugs me is when they have me do squats it won't register until I'm literally inches from my butt touching the floor, so surely I can't be in good form. I just hope I stick with it. I'm sure I will, but man it's so "hard" it's not even fun lol. It's not even hard-hard, just....feels like work. I know it'll be better once I get the hang of all the exercises tho. Yay for burning calories twice today.


I didn't even get to eat dinner 'til midnite since I had to set up my stats and watch all the videos to see proper form for the game. I prob should have just skipped it, but I was hungryyyy after my shower. I even went down and made it in a towel HAHA tmi, but shows why I decided not to skip ;). I had another veggie burger. Reallly good. I put some dill relish on it this time, mmm. I also had some flax chips and organic fire roasted salsa. <3.>



-mcmuffin (210 cals)

-pie (200ish cals)

-tea with almond milk x 2 (40 cals)

-emergen-c light (5 cals)

-2 tacos (325 cals)

-rice (125 cals)

-nectarines x 2 (120 cals)

-organic grape tomatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and pepper (75 cals?)

-veggie burger w/ cheese (300 cals)

-chips & salsa (150 cals)

-mini ice cream sandwich (100 cals)

-frozen grapes (about 45 cals)


tentative total: 1695 calories


I burned a little over 100 calories playing Wii & I'm gonna say about another 100 cals?

2 comments:

  1. Weird, I can comment with my lj name lol. I figured I'd comment since you never write on yours anymore!

    Yay for Wii EA Sports Active! I really like it. I'm scared of the "high" too haha I figured you might think it was easier than I did! Weird that it wasn't registering the squats right for you. Most of them it registered just fine for me, but for some reason the bicep curls wouldn't register at first, weird. It also keeps commenting whenever I do the jump squats, apparently I suck at them (and side to side jumps), whatever. :P lol. Did you start a 30 day challenge, or just try a workout? I started with a 30 day challenge but for the past week (well except the last 2-3 days, need to get back into it) have just done preset workouts. I want to try a medium 30 day challenge but I'm kinda scared lmao. I also like/want to mix some treadmill in with the Wii Active.

    Mmm frozen grapes. I think you said before you only thought of this a couple years ago bc they did it on BB? LOL I've been doing that since I was like 10, but your entry reminded me of how great they are in the summer. I just had some frozen grapes tonight. :) I might have a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. er I mean it makes comments/I suck at jump lunges

    ReplyDelete