Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 23 & 24

July 23


-smart one's egg mcmuffin

-1 slice ezikel raisin toast with chocolate chip cookie dough peanut butter

-about 2 oz pom juice mixed with club soda


-leftover pho (mostly just the broth tho)


-almost an entire pack/serving of these organic chocolate chip cookie dough popumz (basically like bite sized multigrain soy crackers with a chocolate drizzle on top. whole pack is 120 cals, and it's fairly big and has omega 3's, 5g protein, 3g fiber)

-mug of chinese herbal blood pressure tea (trying to counteract the affects of the sodium in the pho, ha)


-2 vodka sodas with lime

-the meat and onions from beef and steak fajitas with guac, sour cream, and pico de gallo (only about 1/3 of one small tortilla, mostly just the meat)

-a few bites of spanish rice (maybe 1/3 of what was served?)


-cherries

-hibiscus tea


(I don't eat refried beans usually)



Sorry, still haven't updated you on my new food ideas, but here's a sneak peak. Part of my new potential plan is to break food up into 4-6 meals/day. Yesterday I pretty much had to force myself to eat at all, I just wasn't hungry, so I'm off to a bad start lol. But yeah, my plan in a nutshell is to eat either four 400 cal meals a day, five 300ish cals a day, or four 250 cal mini-meals and two 200 cal snacks. Just some combo like that where I'm eating every 2-4 hours or so, depending, but just a little at a time. I think for now I'm aiming between 1400-1600 cals. I'm bsically trying a modified body for life plan, though I need to actually look more into it. A blog friend is a BFL fan and has me inspired to try it out. I need to learn more about the protein/fat/carb mixing and ratios, though. I'm also trying to incorporate raw foods into every meal.


July 24


MEAL ONE:

-hemp oatmeal with bees knees peanut butter and banana

-sliced organic apple


MEAL TWO:

-1/2 a veggie sandwich on multigrain bread w/ a slice of provolone cheese

-original sunchips

-about 90% of a medium strawberry-watermelon fruit chiller


MEAL THREE:

-small to mediumish sized baked potato w/ smart balance and sour cream

-about 1.5oz pork chop with teriyaki sauce

-side salad (just herb mix, dollop of cottage cheese, black pepper, and dollop of ranch)


(so good. I as worried w/o meat it wouldn't feel as substantial, but it was great)


No comments:

Post a Comment