Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A day late thanks to photobucket being down. Not my fault this time :-P

From yesterday...

Just for the record, I didn't eat any grapes last nite lol.


Now that that's settled :-P...on to today!


I was planning to wake up around 9:30am (I usually sleep 'til 11 or 12 lol) to go w/ my Mom to drop my brother off at a meeting. While Ryan (my bro) was in said meeting, my Mom and I were going to hang out at Starbucks. I was half dead when I woke up and my Mom told me it would probably only be a 30 minute thing anyway and just to go back to bed. Fast forward to 2 hours later....I finally woke up for good at 11:45ish and no one was home yet. Weird. Finally my brother gets home around 12:30 and said my Mom went to get a hair cut, so I took that time to shower and get ready. A bit later she called and said she was on her way. We had to go to pick up my brother's and my contacts we ordered like..a month ago that had been waiting for us forever and then we were going to lunch. We had planned on Mimi's Cafe, my latest obsession, but neither of us were in the mood. I wanted fish of some sort, particularly rare/raw. I was thinking perhaps Cheesecake Factory for their ahi salad, but I knew I'd be tempted by the Cheesecake. My Mom suggested PF Changs, so we went there. I got the seared ahi appetizer, the Chinese 88 martini (gin, sparkling wine, and lemon--so good), and the tofu and vegetable coconut curry with peanut sauce. I can't believe how many cals they can pack into veggies! But I guess coconut curry and peanut sauce never were healthy options. Not to mention the fried tofu. Oh well, I didn't eat too much anyway. Reallly tasty tho. I was also just planning on hot tea for the drink, but my Mom and grandma were talking about my psycho aunt on the phone and it kinda stressed me out, so I had the cocktail to unwind. Plus, we don't go to PF Chang's as often as we'd like and it is one of my fave drinks there, so why not? Not a good mentality to have probably, but ya know...



Then, of course, I wanted gelato from Pacuigo and there just so happened to be one nearby. Score. This one had some weird ass flavors....black olive, goldfish (the crackers..), and so on. Crazy! I went for a small cup of my fave...bacio! (chocolate hazelnut) and flambeed banana. I didn't get a third flavor (the small can hold up to 3), but now I wish I'd tried Irish coffee. Next time...hopefully. They change out their flavors a lot. Just for the record (lol), I think banana creme pie is better than flambeed banana, but it was still really good. The guy asked me if I'd ever been before and I said all the time, so he said he'd remember me next time. We'll see lol. I told him I go to a diff location, though, and he said his is better. Oh, people. :-P. Man, I LOVE that place tho. The small is the perfect size and it's always less than 200 cals (closer to 100 for the sorbet). Love it. Kinda pricey, but you can't put a price on love, right? :-D


Once again it's a pretty lazy day. I don't think I'll even cook tonite. We have a lot of the bean soup leftover, one portion of the salad, and the rest of the PF Changs. I'm watching some tv and catching up on OLD (circa Summer 2008) magazines I never got around to reading. Will probably clean my room soon. I've been slowly but surely trying to sift through the clutter. I'm so jealous of minimalists. Show me your ways, oh wise ones lol. I also want to FINALLY do the Jackie Warnie Workout DVD I got from Netflix 2-3 weeks ago. I keep putting it off for some reason. More laziness, I guess. Not the way to get results...


I'm kinda hungry again already. It's about 5:45 now....we ate lunch around 2:30, so I guess that's not too bad. It feels like we ate less than an hour ago. Time is flying. I wish we had more fruit. We didn't end up going to the store today. We still might, but I guess that'd be pointless since we're going to Central Market tomorrow. Maybe I'll munch on some more clementines and those grapes from last nite. I could go for some more hot tea too. Weird considering it's literally OVER 110 degrees here right now.


Hmm yeah, I was, yet again, too lazy (common theme???) to eat then. It's now a little after 7 and I finally made a snack. I should probably, y'know, eat dinner soon, but this works for now: 2 clementines and about half a cup of the grapes. So delicious. I love me some fruit. It seems weird to me how 2 tiny clementines are 70 cals tho. I know that's not much in the grand scheme of things and 35 cals for one seems like nothing, but those things can really add up.



Now it's time to finish watching Kathy Griffin's show and thennnnn...Big Brother! YES. Even though I usually think the show is lame/boring, especially since I know everything that happened already, it's still an obsession, natch.


K, now it's about 7:45 and I had 2 more clementines. See what I mean? 140 cals! Full of Vitamin C :)


Nothing else exciting to report...had some more bean soup for dinner & spied some of my Mom's Luby's leftovers (turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and cornbread stuffing) in the process and ate a bit of that as well. Oops. A few hours later I finished off the nite with some more pie and tea. Finally, I had the rest of the cup of grapes. Nom.




-seared ahi tuna (220 cals)

-a little over half an order of coconut curry vegetables & tofu (400 cals)

-organic green tea (0 cals)

-Chinese 88 martini (no idea...guessing 250 cals?)

-a few bites of brown rice (50 cals? if that)

-small gelato (175ish? the website isn't opening so I can't check for sure)

-4 clementines (140 cals)

-a cup or so of frozen grapes (60 cals)

-sliced turkey and dressing (250 cals?)

-bean soup (150 cals?)

-small slice of strawberry rhubarb pie (250 cals?)

-chocolate hazelnut tea (0 cals)


tentative total: 1945 calories


ughhh. I knew I should have chosen the bean soup OR the turkey and stuffing, but noo I had to have both.


Aaaaand...surprise surprise I didn't work out.


Gotta stop trying and actually DO it (that goes both for eating less AND moving more...). Of course I say that every day.......motivation...where are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment