Friday, January 8, 2010

Caught Up. Yesss.

January 7

I was gonna do a one day juice "detox" to see if it helped me feel better, but I woke up feeling alright and I had a coupon that expired today for a free burger LOL. I also went to physical therapy for the first official time today and didn't wanna be too weak or something. So far it seems unhelpful, but we'll see next month if I'm still in pain...

-1 slice of gf multigrain toast with 1 tbsp honey peanut butter
-the rest of the grape-apple juice
-water



-coffee
-small gelato




-part of a side salad
-a few mixed nuts
-jasmine-vanilla flavored water
-water






-about 90% of a root beer
-cheeseburger
-2 onion rings






I had also ordered a side greek salad and my brother ordered fries, but the cashier was a lil slow in the uptake lol and forgot a few things, so we just stole some of my dad's onion rings instead :)

-bite of a symphony bar
-water



The burger made me feel a bit blah--prob from the bun (the best part. toasted perfectly, mmm). It's gotta be a gluten thing then, right? I didn't feel bad again until I had that big (oh-so-tasty) bun. Now I still feel crappy hours later. :-/. It's cold out and I realllly wanted to make (gluten free) smores, but I even felt too bad to bother with those. For shame....

Tomorrow...

I was SO excited to find gluten free graham crackers @ whole foods yesterday. That was one thing I thought would be hard to find and then there they were. Swoon. They better be good...


OK now that I'm all caught up I can watch True Blood unattended. My latest obsession. lovelovelovelove.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment