Saturday, January 16, 2010

Peanut Butter Lovin'

January 15
-side salad (mixed greens, tomato, with a homemade honey dijon mustard vinaigrette made w/ dijon mustard, a little safflower oil, and a drizzle of honey)
-gluten free macaroni noodles with pesto
-cherries
-1 lindt dark chocolate truffle
-venti green tea
-water




-rare beef and meatball pho
-venti vanilla rooibos tea (so good and smells delish. my mom thought I was drinking apple cider. it's really sweet and soothing and 0 cals!)




I am officially sick. I don't know if it's allergies or an actual illness. I'm thinking allergies, however during the day I was pretty much dripping sweat and then two or three hours later I was shivering, so who knows. Mostly I just have a scratchy throat and I get really dizzy even when sitting, but I'm also coughing quite a bit and my nose is starting to run. No fun!

I'm hoping the alliums (onions) and the electrolytes (salt lol) in the pho will be medicine enough :). And lots of water, tea, and rest, of course.

-1/2 gluten free cinnamon roll (the whole thing is only 260 cals and pretty giant)
-grapes
-water




-a few cut up strawberries w/ chocolate syrup on top
-a lil bit of white chocolate pb on the side
-a lil bit of dark chocolate pb on the side
-herbatussin tea with honey and lemon




I know, weird combo kinda, but at the last minute I decided I just needed some pb too (already was planning on the strawberry-choco combo) and came to the realization (for, like, the 10000th time) that life is not worth living without peanut butter. I'm not too proud to admit I licked the bowl too to get all of the peanut butter. Sometimes you just have to. Thank God I don't have a peanut allergy.

I do, however, still have a sore throat. LAME.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment