Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cough Cough

January 18

I had to cancel physical therapy this afternoon because I'm still uber-sick. My body is starting to hurt again too, so that sucks. When will this endddd?

-the rest of the omelet and potatoes (took the cream cheese off the omelet this time...no dairy pour moi 'til I'm better..well...not a lot)
-yakult (ok, ok so this is dairy, but it's really small and full of probiotics to make me better)
-cherries
-one slice of gf multigrain toast with vegan butter and red wine jam
-breathe easy tea with honey
-water





-10 cal vitamin water x 2.5 (aka one full bottle)

-half a piece of cornbread with a drizzle of honey
-squash casserole
-turnip greens
-a few black eyed peas
-a bite or two of stuffing
-water



I also wanted a piece of grilled catfish, but my Mom forgot to order it. Oh well. I didn't even eat half of my veggie platter.

-half of a piece of peach cobbler with a tinyyy bit of vanilla ice cream and cinnamon on top



so much for no dairy, but I only had a little...

-breathe easy tea w/ honey

-small bowl of leftover chili & tostitos
-water



I spent the nite ordering and planning on ordering stuff for my bathroom. If I didn't mention it here, I'm remodeling it. I ordered the wallpaper tonite and should be able to order a bath tub (with jets!!!!) tomorrow, provided it's in stock. *fingers crossed* I never gave my bathroom decor much thought before, save for a new shower curtain every now and then, but now that I'm really focusing on it, I sure hate my bathroom lol. I'm glad I get to do it my way, even if I won't be living here forever.

I have to be up around 7 am to go w/ my Dad to his diabetes appointment. He's going to take me to breakfast after and then usually we'd go to work tomorrow, but he said he'll take me back home. Hopefully I can go back to sleep, as I know I'm not going to get nearly enough sleep tonite :(. Because as I've been saying over and over, I still feel like ASS.

I haven't been sleeping through the nite since I've been sick anyway. Last nite I went to bed at exactly 3 am and woke up at exactly 10 am, I think. Kinda weird. But then in the afternoon I fell back asleep for what seemed like all day. It was probably more like 4 hours.

And to top it off, now I wish I didn't eat that chili. I don't want to lay down and feel acidic, blah. Bad idea. I didn't know quite how late it was when I made it, but I still should have known better, grrr.

ACHOO.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment