Friday, January 8, 2010

January 6

January 6

-half bowl of honey rice chex with a tiny splash of organic skim milk and a small banana
-water

My brother ate the entire box (sans this half bowl) of my cereal in one day. Again. :-\



Like an hour later....

Went to babysit Kendyll for 4 hours and needed more sustenance to keep up with her! :). A little too much. No bueno.

her face LOL so cute/funny






-grilled chicken sandwich with ranch instead of mayo on whole wheat bun
-onion rings
-small handful of fries
-piece of toast
-root beer
-water




all linked together lol



I felt overly sick and overly full ALL. DAY. (and nite....). IDK if it was the gluten or just eating too much. I should have either just eaten half that or at least waited more than an hour after my first half-meal. Probably a lil of each. Argh. Dumb!

-plain frozen yogurt with cheesecake bites and fruit
-water



-3/4 a cup of grape-apple juice (100% juice not from concentrate)
-water
-breathe easy tea with a drizzle of honey and 1 drop liquid stevia


now that's some classy juice, LOL


-the rest of my swedish fish
-lifesaver gummies
-fruit flavored tootsie rolls
-water






-side salad (mixed greens, mushrooms, alfalfa sprouts, light ranch, roasted sunflower seeds, black pepper)
-1 probiotic
-water



I wasn't planning on eating at all after the yogurt, but the swedish fish seemed like a good idea for some reason and it went downhill. My stomach still hurt, because...duh, my eating crap couldn't have helped matters, so I made a lil salad to try and pump some sort of enzyme/nutrient into my aching body. It helped a little.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment