Friday, January 15, 2010

January 14

January 14

-cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese
-the rest of the 10-cal vitamin water from yesterday




I wouldn't have gone for the bagel normally, glutenfestwhaaat, but my Mom and I had an early hair appt and it was the only quick place I could run into nearby. It was either bagels or pastries, so...

The bagel didn't even fill me up at all tho. Weird. Shoulda just stuck to a lara bar probably.




While my hair processed...



-100 calorie chocolate almonds
-4ish cups of aveda tea




The finished product:






-90% of a small nonfat pumpkin latte
-about 30-40% of a small nonfat gingerbread latte



I couldn't decide between the two, since they're bound to be gone soon, so I got both. These were from It's a Grind, not Starbucks, btw. Both kinda sucked. They tasted watery, wtf. I've had horrible luck this season with the winter lattes. Boo.

-turkey sandwich on wheat w/ veggies (lettuce, tomato, mushroom, sprouts) and mustard
-dill chips
-lots of water




-chicken alfredo made with gluten free macaroni noodles
-side salad I found in fridge (just lettuce and house dressing)
-20 cal root beer
-water





-lil bite of a caramel tim tam I found



-2 mini toblerones
-water



-chocolate vitamuffin topped with peanut butter (half white chocolate pb half dark chocolate pb)



-herba tussin tea with a drizzle of honey for my sudden sore throat. It didn't help. :(

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment