Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Weekend In Bed

January 22

The iPhone ate half of the pics again. I took some good ones of the pho, but alas, what's a girl to do? Post what she has, I s'pose.

My dumb codeine medicine didn't really help at all. I was still coughing and I sat in bed for HOURS after taking it, wide-awake. I took it around 1:30 am, I think, and I didn't fall asleep 'til 4. I didn't sleep entirely uninterruputed I don't think, but I did sleep 'til 1pm. Kinda bad tho, since I'm supposed to take my meds every 12 hours and that would have been 9 am. I knew I wouldn't wake up that early, but I was thinking 10 or 11 would have been more reasonable, had the codeine actually worked. So technically I shouldn't take my next dosage 'til 1:30 am. Right after a full meal. Oh boy.

-spelt tortilla with turkey, ham, & dijonaise
-a few frozen grapes and frozen peaches
-a few cocoa almonds
-a juice box
-hibiscus tea (vitamin c!)

I got a slight stomachache after taking my pill, so this probably wasn't quite enough food, but I just couldn't eat anymore. I wasn't hungry at all when I ate that. It didn't last too long, so it's not a big deal. I got a similar one last nite, so what can ya do? I'm not gonna eat enough to make me sick, as it wouldn't make sense. Why would I make myself sick to avoid feeling sick? LOL.

-water

-leftover yellow curry with a tiny bit of rice
-one raw chocolate coconut ball
-a little bit of pom juice mixed with lemon sparkling water

I felt really sick and exhausted in the afternoon, but it mostly passed eventually.

-a lil bit of rare beef & meatball pho
-water



-part of the never ending symphony bar

-chocolate vitamuffin with chocolate hazelnut spread on top



I REALLY wanted caramel popcorn for some reason, but we don't have any. I needed something sweet so I wouldn't eat copious amounts of chocolate bars. I even thought about making a gluten free cake, but didn't have the energy. I know these aren't gf, but I'm still inlove with them.

-more pho to take my pill with

-more frozen grapes and peaches




Now it looks like I can't seem to stop eating, ughhh.

January 23

-1 gluten free blueberry waffle with maple pb & pumpkin butter
-2 maple flavored veggie sausages
-frozen grapes and peaches




Probably not quite enough, but it's the best I could come up with. My brother ate the rest of my waffles, grr. It was also the last of the frozen grapes....the horror. But never fear, I had more fresh ones, that are now in the process of freezing. Phew. Crisis averted.

-pumpkin tortillini with light alfredo sauce dusted with nutmeg (a little too much), black pepper, and parm cheese
-acai berry tea




I don't think I was even hungry, I just felt like the tortillini. Oink. I'm gonna be so huge by the time I'm better, blah.

-100 calorie neopolitan mini soy ice cream sandwich



-frozen grapes + orange slices



-wendy's mandarin orange salad w/ grilled chicken, half the almond slivers, half the crispy topping, and a homemade dressing made w/ safflower oil, lemon juice, and agave nectar
-water



-"chocolate cherry cake" (1 chocolate vitatop with a little cherry preserves and some frozen cherries that I heated in the microwave)



Really good. The only thing that may have made it even better would be a dollop of whipped cream. Usually I don't even like whipped cream, but still it may lighten this up a bit. It's kind of like a fairly healthy black forrest cake.

I got starving again at 1 am, wtf, so I had...

-a spelt tortilla with a little ham lunchmeat, a french onion laughing cow light wedge, and a little mustard
-water




Turned out to be a bad idea. TOO. FULL. I guess I shouldn't eat at nite anymore, even if I'm super hungry. It just makes me feel bad after.

I also just realized I havent taken my bp/pulse meds in 2 days. I took it around 4am, right before bed. That should last 'til I get back on track Monday morning.

And finally, the prettiest little girl in the world who's been keeping her mama great company:


big smiles

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment