Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yellow Curry

January 8

-super small handful of nuts
-water

-water, water, water

-thai yellow curry with chicken
-jasmine rice swimming in the curry sauce
-iced tea
-water




sluuuuuurp


Deeeeeeeelish. The other bummer was they didn't include chopsticks, only a spork. What's up with that?? Chopsticks make already delicious meals that much more tasty. I was robbed.

What kind of thai curry do you like? I've only tried yellow and lurves it, so I haven't been able to convince myself to branch out. Yet. But I'd love if someone would twist my arm with tales of other lovely curries :).

-tall gingerbread nonfat latte (another kinda 'meh' one. I guess GOOD gingerbread latte season is over *le sigh* It was the best of the last 3 so-so ones, but still no magic there)

-a few bites, licks, and tastes while grazing in the kitchen waiting for my late dinner to cook

-3 baked chicken tenders topped with spinach & artichoke dip
-a few gf crackers with the dip
-roasted organic fingerling potatoes made with olive oil and herbs and drizzled with truffle infused olive oil
-pom juice mixed with lemon sparkling water
-regular water




Also delish. But...Too full. 1.5 chicken tenders would have probably been a better portion and half the potatoes. *rubs tummy*

-ice cream sundae (breyers triple chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, strawberries, white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips)



Om nom.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment