Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 13 & 14

August 13

My Dad went to the airport around 10:30 and woke me up to say goodbye (like I asked him to). I fell asleep for another half hour, but couldn't really sleep for real and finally stopped fighting it and "got up" and watched tv a little after 11.

1:00pm
-turkey, lemon hummus, mustard, and a smidge of guacamole on a sandwich thin
-about 5 chips with guacamole
-grapefruit sparkling water
-caramel tim tam cookie



5:00pm
-honey multigrain smartfood popcorn

5:20pm
-Morningstar Farms veggie corn dog
-apple
-water



7:00pm
-pau de arco herbal tea

8:30pm
-2 mambo taxi's (small frozen margarita with sangria swirled in)
-a few chips and salsa
-chicken, mushrooms, and onions with sour cream and rice

(I took pics, but they came out too dark grr)


10:00pm
-half serving of wheat thins
-another tim tam

11:00pm
-a few chiptole hazelnut trader joe's spicy chocolate bites

I always screw up at dinner and beyond. Argh.

sometime around midnite I also had a chocolate holey donut and 6 starbursts. Yeah....no bueno.

August 14

Once again I didn't eat until late. 3pm this time, though around 1 I had breathing tea with honey and a few sips of red gatorade (aka high fructose corn syrup and red dye. GROSS). My actual lunch consisted of a thai egg roll, 2 thai spring rolls, and yellow curry with chicken. I'd never had thai curry before. Wow, it's really good. I still need to try and green and red.




Then, a bit after 7 my Mom and I went back to Grimaldi's for pizza (same place we went last week). UGHH. I ate a bunch of caesar salad + 3 pieces of pizza and one glass of champagne. Already terrible, but not tooooo crazy for a planned splurge nite. Um, yeah, while we waited for my brother's to-go order I ate another slice. Then, we went to get gelato (also planned), but the line was too long and my mom's allergies were acting up. We had to get my brother a Sonic slush, however, so I got a banana fudge sundae and ate about 80% of it. That was hours ago and I still feel STUFFED and sick. Good going, I know. I really need to let myself digest a little first before gorging on THAT much food. I really did still feel hungry when I ate that 4th slice, but c'mon, even for super thin crust that's ridiculous. Had I waited even 10 more minutes I'm sure I would have been plenty full.

I'm going to make some more tea I imagine, but other than that I don't need to eat another bite.

OH, and while the pizza was still very, very good and some of the best we've had, it wasn't nearly as amazing as last week. Not worth being sick over, that's for sure. I think I partially kept eating more to try and capture that amazingness again. Dumb plan, yes.







I still can't believe that size pizza is considered an INDIVIDUAL size. In what world?! My brother ate his entire one AND a slice of our mom's, so his, I guess. Ugh I feel sick enough eating half...

Two days of eating hell, let's hope it doesn't make it to three. LOL I act as if I have no control. Oops. The only good thing I did today was drink a ton of water. I NEED it.

*hangs head in shame* for now.

xo,
Amanda

BTW-I'm writing all this on my new iMac. It is freaking ginormous! It's kind of overwhelming, but still...*hearts*

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You are Uncovering Food's August Follower of the Month!

    Please email debatespeak@ gmail so that I can mail out your prize!

    ReplyDelete