Thursday, August 20, 2009

Special Thanks to Carol @ Uncovering Food

I got a package in the mail today from Carol aka Uncovering Food (http://www.uncoveringfood.com/). Check her out and don't forget to follow!

Every month she picks a "follower of the month" & posts the persons blog link on her site & sends him/her a little thank you package for following. It's that easy.

As you can probably guess, I am her August follower.

I had no idea what to expect from the package, but I assumed one, maybe two little foodie items. Wrong. She sent me SIX amazing products plus a really cute card. Thanks so much Carol!

Of the six products, in my past I have tried (and LOVE) 2 of them, I have one at home already (haven't tried yet, but have heard GREAT reviews), and the other 3 I've never tried but look amazing and are totally the flavors I'd pick out myself. I can't wait to try it all! We don't even know each other, but it's like she knew my exact taste. Really cool.

Here's a list of what she sent:

-Organic Clif Kids Z Bar in Honey Graham (you all know how much I adore honey. I've never tried this, I can't wait. Only 130 calories too! You know I'm all over that)

-One Organic Food Bar in Chocolate Macaroon Crunch (mmmm, never heard of this, but I LOVE macaroons and, of course, chocolate. Woohoo!)

-Gnu Flavor & Fiber Bar in Chocolate Brownie (love these! And this is by far my fave Gnu flavor)

-Think Thin bar in Creamy Peanut Butter (I remember loving this, but haven't had it in awhile. Can't wait to try it again and my Dad can even have a sample 'cause it's sugar-free. Plus he loves peanut butter. But I'm only giving him a bite. Mine! :-P)

-A single-serving sample of Barney Butter Almond Butter (squee! I've never tried this, but I've heard bloggers RAVE about it. It sounds very nommy)

-a single-serving packet of Nutiva Organic Hemp Shake in Berry pomegranate (a superfood protein shake. I have one of these packets, but keep forgetting to try it. I've heard nothing but high praise for this item, especially this flavor. YAY)

I want to tear into them all now, but I just ate dinner. Grr. lol



Thanks again, I LOVE it. It really made my day :).

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment