Monday, August 31, 2009

August 30

Here's a random pic I took yesterday. The flash was on way too bright, but oh well lol. My mascara looked awesome, but you can't really tell.



August 30

12:30pm
-one egg over medium, one bite of potatoes with ketchup, one bite of large honey bran muffin, one bite of smoked ham, small apple juice, coffee, water a la Mimi's Cafe.




We thought they stopped serving breakfast at noon every day. Well, we finally found out that they serve breakfast all day every day! They do quit serving a couple things after noon, but nothing we generally get, and even then they serve those things 'til 2pm on the weekends. Good to know. I won't kill myself to get up at 10:30 to get ready when I don't have to :-P. LOL I'm pathetic.

3:00pm-ish
-grapefruit sparkling water



5:00pm
-grapefruit sparkling water
-2.5 slices leftover pizza
-1 bite of red velvet cupcake




After the first slice and a half of pizza I was fine, but I decided to heat up the last slice, since I was still a little hungry and right after I finished it I got terrible acid reflux. I took a digestive enzyme which helped a little, but my stomach was messed up all nite. I was supposed to go to the office to fix an old, out-of-date file, but I got super sick RIGHT as I was about to go. Grr. At least I didn't throw up, but I came close. Sorry, tmi.

I got hungry again around 10:30, but was too scared to eat for fear of a second bout of acid reflux. Although I think the sparkling water was part of the cause earlier (mainly the acidity and yeast of the pizza, but I don't think the "soda" carbonation helped...), I slowly sipped on a ginger ale.

The carbonation did make me feel a little bleh again, so I only drank like 1/4 of a can. At midnite I switched to (plain) water & a little dry cereal (Honey Kix. it's new. The original is probably better imo, the honey is a littttle too sweet, but it's still tasty).



I'm so on edge about Big Brother. Is it Thursday yet? If Jeff and Jordan are officially broken up I'm gonna be so upset! Ughh. A Big Brother miracle is in order! Hey, stranger things have happened. *fingers double crossed*

OK, I gotta go pack my lunch for tomorrow pretty soon. I'm gonna try really, really hard to only eat out on weekends. Wish me luck.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment