Saturday, August 29, 2009

Welcome to the World, Kendyll Nicole

Here's why I haven't been around for a couple days...

On August 26th my cousin finally had her baby via c-section, after being in the hospital for 2 days. They finally gave her a c-section around 4pm. It was pretty horrible and they treated her pretty crappy (they were nice and all, but they let her suffer until the baby was put in distress and Nicole, my cousin, had a fever. Not good). She was due August 19th, but was stubborn about coming out! Prior to that everyone thought she'd be early, maybe even get here around August 5th, but she took her sweet time.

Here's what she looks like just 10 minutes after birth (she was 7 lbs 14 ounces & 20 inches long):





She kept sticking her tongue out lol, but i don't think anyone got a pic of that.

Here's my Mom with her yesterday afternoon:

you can see Nicole and my aunt in the background. And the arm of the daddy lol
and her other grandma on the far right

& me with her yesterday:




Finally, from today:



I'm not a baby person, but she is pretty cute!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment