Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 25-28

August 25

12:30pm-ish
-raspberry white chocolate oat muffin
-apple slices



2:30pm-ish
-pesto chicken wrap with spinach and mustard on brown rice tortilla
-tart frozen yogurt with toppings (mostly just a lil strawberry & kiwi, but also a bite of cookie dough, bite of cheesecake, bite of vanilla chunks)





5:30pm-ish
-half serving of whole grain wheat thins
-single serving of barney's almond butter



8:30pm-ish, I think? (all from Pei Wei)
-1.5 chicken lettuce wraps
-a little pad thai w/ chicken and tofu
-mandarin orange iced green tea x 2
-fortune cookie




10:00pm-ish
-a little more pad thai (gave me acid reflux)

A little less than a liter of water :(

August 26

-animal crackers (in hospital waiting room)

-half of a pecan divinity candy
-a few bites of salad with ranch
-avocado burger with fries (ate half of the burger at a time on 2 diff occasions a couple hours apart, fries only the first time and only a few)



-small Sonic ocean water (sprite mixed with blue coconut flavoring. I just wanted to try it)
-2 veggie spring rolls from Panda Express (wasn't even hungry, idk why I did that)

-2 vegan cookies

CRAP eating day. I was on my feet at the hospital for about 8 hours & food didn't take top priority, but I felt crappy and acidy all day. Yuck. I couldn't get a cheeseburger craving off my mind, but I think that was partially the lethargic-ness talking. We tried this cute-ish diner called Rock-n-Rogers. I wanna try their breakfast sometime. It's modeled after a 50's style diner, kinda fun. We didn't even get to eat until probably 6 pm? Aside from the small vending machine snack. Looong day.

August 27

-spicy nacho doritos (gross)
-raspberry white chocolate muffin
-other half of pecan divinity
-lime seltzer




Ate this (more like shoved in my face) on the way to the office, little did I know we were picking up lunch soon after. Ugh I wouldn't have had any of that crap.

-a few bites of blackened tilapia
-a few bites of broccoli with cheese
-most of a side of collard greens (too salty)
-whole wheat roll dipped in the cheese sauce meant for the broccoli
-iced tea
-water




I wasn't hungry by then, but needed a little real food in my stomach, even if it was still from a restaurant (Luby's). Ironically, the only thing I could finish was the roll and I didn't even want bread in the first place.

-giant plain frozen yogurt with lots of toppings (strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, yogurt chips, vanilla chunks, cookie dough, cheesecake bites, one bite of brownie) (wayyy too much)



-2 lean turkey meat tacos with guacamole, heirloom tomato, & spinach in white corn hard shells
-55 calorie beer



-cupcakes (half a red velvet, half of a wedding cake, half of a coconut vanilla) (from this new place called Dimples. They're not opened yet, so they are selling cupcakes all over the city in a van & they post where they are on facebook and twitter. it's cool. the guys running it are super nice. The cupcakes are REALLY good, and for the first time ever I actually like the cake part better than the frosting. Extra moist and tasty. We bought 4 and they gave us 3 free! One of the guy's said he was gonna give us 2, but somehow we ended up with 7 total).
-lime sparkling water



August 28

1:00pm
-clif kids honey graham energy bar
-lotsa water



4:00pm
-chicken pesto wrap with spinach in brown rice tortilla
-a few bites of salad (spinach, strawberries, a couple cashews, olive oil/lemom juice/honey) (but mostly I just ate the strawberries and threw the rest out 'cause I was full)
-more water





8:00pm
-Chili's honey mustard guiltless grill salmon & veggies
-16 oz (well I drank about 15 oz) Sam Adams beer
-a little more water




10:30pm
-cupcake (half wedding cake, half vanilla coconut)

1:00am
-bbq pop chips
-2 small pluots
-smart water (a little over a liter)



Yeahhh we need to grocery shop. BAD. I wanted to make pesto and feta pasta salad or have some kind of protein, but didn't think I needed that hearty of a 1 am snack :-P. Maybe lunch tomorrow....

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment