Thursday, August 6, 2009

August 4th & 5th

August 4


I'm still too run down feeling to make elaborate posts. Not that I have anything exciting to report anyway lol. "Well today I laid in bed for 10 hours, then I took a shower..." You see what I mean :).


-a few cashews

-a few just banana slices

-amy's organic samosa wrap (potatoes, peas, tofu)

-strawberry pineapple juice (delish--still a lil iffy about my opinion on unpastuerized juice, but it's gooood)



-2 spring rolls (they were supposed to be vietnamese rolls, but whatever they were ok)

-a small portion of rare beef and meatball pho


-medicinal breathing tea with local honey


-3 disgusting all natural popsicles (about 25 cals each, but I'd have prefered plain ice...blech)


-2 pluots

-a lil more of my pho

-2 more cashews

-a few more just banana slices

-water with a lil pom juice mixed in

-medicinal breathing tea with local honey



-trader joe's mini milk chocolate peanut butter cups


The only time I was hungry at all today was this morning. Not really sure why I ate otherwise. I had pho the first time to help open my sinuses a little. It's still good, 'cause duh it's Pho, but it was wayyy better last time I got it for takeout. I should have just had a little of that and a lot of fruit, but c'est la vie, right?


A lil after 1:30 am I ate a few raspberries.


August 5


-veggie sandwich (spinach, heirloom tomato slice, carrot, lemon hummus, lil light ranch on toasted sandwich thin)

-celery, carrots, and light ranch

-about 1/2 serving pop chips original (not v. tasty. bbq ftw)

-pluot

-mandarin orange slices

-breathing tea with honey

-water with splash of pom juice



-frozen yogurt (3/4 plain, 1/4 chocolate with strawberries and blueberries)


-faux chicken parm sandwich (herb n chikn patty with slice of cheese, tomato sauce, and spinach on lightly toasted sandwich thin)

-peach



-honey multigrain smartfood popcorn snack

-sample of tj's chocolate


-sandwich thin pizza (just sauce, cheese, and dried herbs. my dad ate all the spinach and leftover tomato)

-plum

-like 4 or 5 cashews



-1/2 coconut vanilla holey donut

-1/2 oreo banana holey donut

-small handful of pirates booty



I think I'm like the only blogger who isn't obsessed with holey donuts. The glazed and lemon holes are good, but the rest are just OK and not even that low-cal. *shrug* If they were fresh in a shop I think they'd be great, but I'm not as obsessed as I figured I would be.


Suddenly my illness demanded to be fed nonstop, apparently lol

No comments:

Post a Comment