Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 24

August 24

1:30am
-2 small pluots & 1 medium aprium
-lime seltzer




I tried not to eat before bed, but got tooo hungry and happened to be in the kitchen, and well, you know. At least it's just fruit! mmm. I was up 'til like 5am anyway.

Which means....I slept 'til 2 again. UGH so tired of that. I may have to start using an alarm again even if I don't have to be anywhere.

around 3:00pm
-1/2 of an oatmeal chocolate chip vegan cookie
-1/2 of chocolate chip walnut vegan cookie

Today the walnut one was better for some reason, but both are still delisssh.

4:15
-lean turkey sloppy joe
-cranberry almond smartfood popcorn
-the last of the berry seltzer
-can of lime seltzer





7:30ish? 8 maybe? while making dinner
chocolate coconut raw revolution bar (altho it's called a raw food bar, it's only 82.2% raw..random percentage lol)

8:45
-1/2 pesto chicken salad wrap with brown rice tortilla & spinach with a lil mustard
-small bowl of homemade mexican chicken & pepper soup (I used 5 or 6 different kinds of peppers) with white beans
-select 55 beer (the new 55 calorie beer from Budweiser. I hate Bud, but for being that low-cal it wasn't half bad)





10:10
-1/2 a small homemade raspberry white chocolate chip muffin made with oat flour and local honey (I also put in oats, hulled hemp seeds, and flax seeds) (another inspiration from Embracing Balance's blog. YUM).

11:00 (I'm always hungry at 11 now I've noticed)
-muffin
-small aprium

I'll have to take a pic of the prettier muffins tomorrow LOL I picked the ugly squished one here

2:00am
-acai berry stash tea with lemon juice

Yeah pretty much carb central as usual these days. Lots of homemade stuff, though. And good ingredients. I sure cooked up a storm this evening. I've been doing pretty good calorically for over a week now. I'm on a much better track and it feels good. My neck (and shoulders) started randomly hurting again pretty bad tho, which has now turned into a headache. At least I get a massage tomorrow. I think I may have pulled something? Not sure. Nothing major though.

I went grocery shopping today at Newflower again, it had been awhile. I wanted to go there for their pesto chicken salad, but I don't think they make it anymore. I was pissed! I bought a container of pre-made pesto (all natural and all that at least) for like six dollars (for only 3 servings) + a chicken breast to make my own. I used to pay around $2.50 for it to be pre-made I think? Maybe $3 or 4, but not $9+! The batch I made was still really good, but that's not the point :-P. Ah well, I have pesto leftover too, so that might made a good pasta one nite.

& dammit I forgot I ate the raw food bar, so I let myself have more calories than I should have since I wasn't counting the 280 in the bar. I knew I should have gone for the 100-cal bar, but noo. I'm still only around 1750 cals for the day, but I've been aiming for 1500 max.

I'm supposed to get up around 11:30am tomorrow and it's already 2:40am here and I'm not even tired. Oy.

I just realized I don't think I drank any plain water today. That's not good at all...

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment