Sunday, April 12, 2009

Food and Exercise 17

Happy Easter!


-egg white and veggie scramble with salsa (200 cals? I think I overestimate these, but oh well better than underestimate)

-brunch potatoes with ketchup (250 cals?)

-water (100 oz) (0 cals)

-iced tea (0 cals)

-banana bread (250 cals?)

-(really good) coffee x 2 (0 cals)

-cake (300 cals?)

-3/4 serving organic mac & cheese with salsa (275 cals)


tentative total: 1275 calories


Hmm, WAY too carby/sugary, but too late now :-P. I also had like 2 strawberries and a bite of my Dad's quiche, but it was easily less than 50 calories total. I REALLY wanted the banana bread french toast, but went for the egg whites instead, even tho it was a Holiday, so I realllly don't care that I ate (free!) cake and a piece of banana bread. I did only lose .4 this week, so it's obvious the exercise makes a HUGE difference in weight loss. Great motivation indeed. 


Luckily, today was a very active day for me. Ran a few errands..lots of walking. After that I went to the gym and did the stretching machines for about 20 min, followed by the chest press, shoulder press, tricep machine, and bicep machine. Then, my Mom and I took the dogs on a 25+ minute walk. Once I start working out I get really into it and inspired to keep going. Hopefully I won't stop this time :-P. 


I wanted to do an egg hunt, but nobody would do it with me :( LOL. That was a waste of $5 of supplies!


Oh, and the cake being free was REALLY ironic. As I said yesterday, I had a few bites of cake after dinner. I was too full and saved the rest for today. Woke up this morning and my brother had eaten BOTH pieces. ALL of them. I was LIVID. He pulls that shit ALL. THE. TIME. It's so disrespectful and rude. But anyway, I was pissed off because of that for most of brunch. At the verrry end of our meal, right as we were about to pay, the waitress (who was really frazzled b/c of the huge crowd) accidentally spilled iced tea on my Mom. She was SUPER grateful that my Mom didn't really care. The restaurant we went to, Breadwinners Cafe, kinda caters to the rich-ish snooty types, so you could tell she was really relieved that she didn't spill it on any of the stereotypical rich bitches lol. She insisted on buying us cake and her manager told my Mom to pick out two pieces, so she gave them to me since my brother ate ours. Aw. Still not quite the same as the cake I wanted (and had...) last nite, but a nice gesture and perfect timing. I had about half of each piece and they were really good at least. Funny how those things work out sometimes.


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment