Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 13



Unlucky number 13....no wonder it's been a meh evening :-P

-greek salad (200 cals)

-greek chicken wrap (450 cals)

-french onion sun chips (50 cals)

-pear (90 cals)

-organic granny smith apple (80 cals)

-water (75 oz) (0 cals)

-iced tea (copious amts) (0 cals)

-cucumber slices, celery, banana peppers with a little natural ranch dressing (130 cals)

-half serving of vanilla yan yan asian cookies and dip (90 cals)

-2 iced tea hard candies (25 cals)

-sample of roasted veggies (brussel sprouts, turnips, beets, broccoli) (30 cals)

-sample of baked zucchini with cheese (20 cals)

-frozen pineapple chunks (60 cals)


total: 1215 calories


My aunt invited my Mom and I over for lunch and it was sooo good. She made the salad and wrap and mmm. When she first said she was making wraps my Mom and I were like eh (even though as you can probably tell from all of my posts I love wraps), but hers was fantastic! And the salad was a nice surprise. Yum yum yum. 


I've felt crappy most of the day, unfortunately. I am DEFINITELY sleep deprived. I'm actually in bed now trying to wind down to get a good nite's sleep *fingers crossed* Thankfully, I don't have class this Friday. MUST catch up on sleep then + the rest of the weekend. 


Tomorrow nite my Mom and I are going to a fancy restaurant for dinner. It probably won't be very forgiving calories-wise, but should be fun. 


No exercise. Too sickly and tired. I really wanted to run, but alas. 


XO,

Amanda


tasted better than it looks lol


ditto!

No comments:

Post a Comment