Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Food and Exercise(ish) 25


-starbucks chocolate chip cookie (380 cals)

-starbucks venti soy latte (220 cals)

-turkey and ham wrap (250 cals)

-half of a cream cheese danish (150 cals?)

-lobster with a little bit of butter (200 cals)

-a few bites of a baked potato with sour cream (100 cals?)

-a few bites of lobster and crab dip (100 cals?)

-1 steak bite (100 cals?)

-1 medium size of cake (250 cals?)

-organic skim milk (100 cals?)

-pomegranate martini (200ish cals)

-glass of champagne (100 cals?)


tentative total: over 2150 calories


Happy Birthday to me? 


I also had a couple dark chocolate chips and a few bites of unsweetened shredded coconut. I felt SICK all day from the overload of coffee/sugar/fat. Ugh. ALL I could think about, until I had them, was the cookie and coffee. As I was on the way to class I found out my brother ate almost all of the danish and I was PISSED, but are we really surprised given his track record? I'm jumping around here, but along the same lines: I think I'm FINALLY out of leftovers (aside from my baked potato), so I can finally go back to eating predominantly from home. Since we grocery shopped today I have lots of fruits which will be perfect. Yum.  


I wasn't planning on doing any exercise b/c, AGAIN, I am SO FREAKING TIRED I could collapse, but my Mom and I did manage a 15 min walk with the dogs. It's something, at least. 


For my birthday my dogs got me (lol) flowers, a vase, and a bottle of champagne. My family got me a 32gb iPod touch (which I've been messing with all evening) and my Dad surprised my Mom and I (her bday was April 2, but he wanted to wait so it'd still be a surprise for my bday) with a gift card-type thing for spa treatments (an aromatherapy massage, a mini facial, a foot treatment, and a detoxification treatment). One of the detox options is cupping, which you may remember seeing pics of Gwenyth Paltrow doing. It seems kinda scary, but I have always been curious about it! My Mom was planning to take me out to III Forks for a nice (read: $$$$) dinner, but it's really heavy food, plus I wasn't in the mood for steak (and my fave entree there is the filet mignon), so we postponed that. Instead we went to our other fave $$$ restaurant for live piano music & happy hour. She got 2 appetizers and I got their Monday lobster special. I love lobster! All in all a pretty good birthday! My aunt texted me and wants to take me out to lunch Wednesday and we're doing our big family dinner on Saturday, which should be fun. Originally I wanted to go to Roy's, but for the amount of money it costs it didn't seem like a good idea, since there wasn't much on the menu that sounded good to my Mom or brother. My brother told me to go wherever I want (obviously), but I decided it'd prob be more fun just to go to PF Changs and order a buncha stuff, so it looks like that's the plan. I can't wait!


My bday cake was gorgeous, but it was supposed to be chocolate cake with chocolate icing and it was (a slightly dry) chocolate cake with a too-sweet buttercream vanilla icing. Still good, but not great. At least it was aesthetically pleasing and sparkly? :-P 


I was supposed to have a test today, but it was postponed. I also had a major project due today, but luckily I finished it up over the weekend. I hope I did OK, I'm kinda nervous about it. I checked the requirements 1,000 times, but I still feel like I did something wrong. Now I just need to type up a paper I wrote in class over another one of our boring videos and I can go to bed. 




XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment