Saturday, April 25, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 28


Yes, it looks pretty gross, but it was so good. And yes, that's mayo, which I normally loathe, but I was craving it for some reason. Whatevs. The ton of mustard (mmm mustard) totally cancels it out ;). 

Now without further ado I give you the rest of....

Yesterday: 

-1/2 of a Smoothie King angel food smoothie with multivitamin (185 cals)
-turkey, ham, and cheese sandwich on hemp yeast-free bread (410 cals)
-organic fat free greek yogurt with 1/4 cup tropical granola and pineapple (105 cals)
-10ish tortilla chips with a little guacamole (145 cals)
-large iced tea (o cals)
-water (didn't keep track. not enough. 50 oz?)
-a few bites of sugar-free frozen yogurt (20 cals?)

total: 865 calories

I should have asked for the smoothie to be made skinny, but I wasn't sure if they did that with every smoothie or just some? Guess it never hurts to ask, I was just feeling a little lightheaded and out of it and just kinda..didn't. Next time. Not that it matters this time, if anything I should have just finished the entire thing since I barely could eat anything anyway.



Pretty sure that was all I ate. I felt crappy. I still don't know if it's the medicine or just a coincidence, but waiting it out sucks. 


My purdy bday flowers and vase that my dogs gave me ;)

 Tonite is my official bday celebration dinner and I plan to indulge in a few cocktails and a dark chocolate tort. I had acid reflux this morning for NO reason, so I was worried I'd be out of commission and unable to go, but *knock on wood* I seem to be OK. After tonite my family has officially run out of bdays for the year, so looks like that excuse is no longer valid and it'll then be all up to me :-P. Next week's goal is to eat home more and out less. Wish me luck. 

XO,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment