Friday, April 10, 2009

Food and (no-ish) Exercise 15

-turkey & ham wrap with half a slice of light cheese & veggies (225 cals)

-water (90 oz) (0 cals)

-iced tea (over 60 oz) (0 cals)

-leftover creamed corn (150 cals?)

-a few dried apricots (100ish cals)

-russel stovers chocolate (100 cals)

-leftover filet mignon (235 cals)

-leftover baked potato (200 cals?)

-cadbury chocolate mini eggs (210 cals)


total: 1220 calories


Healthy, right? ha


BTW--Those mini eggs suck now. Screw you, Hersheys, for ruining a (formerly) great chocolate company. From now on I'm only sticking to the British or Australian versions of Cadbury's if I can help it. I knew they screwed up the chocolate bars a few years ago, but the mini eggs this year (and the cream filled eggs I've been told) were the last straw. American chocolate, we're through. 


As usual, didn't really exercise. Took the dogs on a 10ish min walk and also paced/walked around the house for a good 10-15 min while I was on the phone, but nothing really strenuous. 


It was REALLY nice having Friday off again. This is the first time since I was 16 that I had class on Friday and it's been REALLY draining. I managed to get another good nite's sleep (12 hrs or so) and I'm finally *sort of* feeling normal again. I have a bunch of tests next week which really sucks, but I get next Friday off too. YAY. Can't wait 'til the end of the semester. Then I'm done! Finally! Still can't decide if I want to apply to Grad school or work...or where I want to live. But...I have time. Kinda. I will definitely need at least a few months off just to chill and regroup. Ahhhhh Summer. :)


XO,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment