Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 19

The salad dressing wasn't very good, I had to mix in a tiny bit of the greek stuff to make it palatable. Maybe it'll be a better marinade? 

-hemp oatmeal with cashew butter (250 cals)

-water (about 65 oz) (0 cals)

-buffalo flavored pretzel crisps (110 cals)

-organic granny smith apple (80 cals)

-salad I made which had a few almonds and a litttle avocado, but with a lite dressing (200+ cals?)

-small amt of beef stroganoff w/ mushrooms (350 cals?)


total: 990+ calories


My head hurts, my body hurts, and I'm exhausted despite getting almost exactly 8 hrs of sleep. I had school and ran errands all day, didn't get home 'til 7:30pm (left the house a little after 11). It should have been a very easy day regardless of being gone for most of it, but for some reason I felt SO STRESSED. Really random. It just felt like a brick was sitting on top of my heart/chest or something and I couldn't get enough oxygen and I was overwhelmed and a little irritable off and on, but had no reason to feel that way! I also had a small headache off and on all day, but a few minutes ago it turned into more of a mini-mini-migraine and I'm getting a little nauseous and slightly sensitive to light. I really was going to work out until I started getting ill. :(


I did take a 20mg Adderall XR as soon as I woke up. I don't take Adderall very much anymore (last semester was the first time I tried it and I took it for 2-3 months daily, now I take maybe 1 a month?), so I'm wondering if it just stressed out my body? It shouldn't have, but who knows. As it generally does, it did make me lose my appetite a little, but I still could have eaten more than I did during my second class. I brought plenty of healthy snacks, I just didn't feel like eating. I think my first headache may have been caused by that? I had the oatmeal at 11:30 or so and then didn't eat again until 5, which was when I had the pretzels and apple. I wasn't very hungry after that, but I made myself eat the dinner my Mom and I made. The sauce for the stroganoff was really good. Even though I'd been telling her all week, my Mom forgot I wanted to use soy "steak" strips instead of beef for mine and my Dad's portion and went ahead and already mixed the sauce with the real beef. Grr. I was also planning on making a side of quinoa-based pasta instead of the egg noodles she uses, but by then I told her it was already "ruined" (lol) and she could just toss the entire thing together. Like I said, I just had a little, but I completely covered it in sauce. Yummm-y. I don't think I even ate it tho until almost 9 and even then I was eating it just 'cause it was tasty and I'd barely eaten. I probably would have been fine without anything. 


I have 2 tests in a row on Thursday (which also happens to be my brother's 22nd birthday), so I'm thinking about taking another Adderall that day, but not if I'm gonna end the day feeling like this! Ugh. I never used to, so maybe I'm blaming the wrong thing. I have been craving oranges and fruit juice this week, maybe my immune system is just down this week and in dire need of a little extra Vitamin C? Who knows. I think after I post this I'm gonna quickly do my Logic homework and crawl into bed and watch tv 'til I pass out...which will hopefully be pretty soon. 


Oh yeah, I actually bought a pair of shorts today. Yep, me. Crazy. We'll see if I actually wear them. Is it just me or do most people have to buy shorts a size bigger than pants? ANNOYING. They're really short, but I think they look sort of OK? IDK. Also, when I suck in now my stomach looks almost completely flat again. YAY it's been awhile since it looked like that. Thank God. Now I just have to work on it looking like that when I'm not holding my breath ;). 



XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment