Monday, April 13, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 18

-kashi granola bar (120 cals)

-piece of zucchini bread (200 cals?)

-organic skim milk with hazelnut iced coffee mixed in (100 cals)

-about 3/4 of a sweet n sour kashi frozen meal (it was good, but a little too sweet towards the end) (275 cals)

-16 oz herbal water (just plain water with organic orange peel and cinnamon flavoring) (0 cals)

-regular water (65+ oz) (0 cals)

-about a cup and a half or so of pineapple/honey dew/cantaloupe (100 cals)

-soy cheese pizza bites (4) (120 cals)

-1 valencia orange (60 cals)

-greek salad with a little avocado that was about to go bad (250 cals)

-about 2 oz turkey tenderloin with salt-free greek seasoning and a little olive oil to cook (75 cals)

-few bites of instant mashed potatoes (75 cals)

-mashed sweet potates with brown sugar and spices (150 cals)

-steamed brussel sprouts with lemon juice and a spritz of spray butter (50 cals)


total: 1575 calories


Yikes lol that's a long list. I was REALLY hungry today. Aside from the few bad choices (err like perhaps the zucchini bread I stuffed in face while starving), I was mostly trying to keep it healthy, low cal, and fiberous, but I just could not get full at ALL. Ridic. Yet somehow still fairly reasonable calories-wise considering how much it was. I taste-tested everything while I made dinner, so I only took a few bites from my plate and was (finally) stuffed. Not to mention I'm kind of a dumbass and only bought .91 of a lb of turkey for my entire family of 4. For some reason I thought only my Dad and I were sharing it. I kinda forgot my Mom and brother like turkey too. Oops. I think it worked out fine tho, b/c we had sides and salad and all that. I couldn't even finish mine and I gave myself the smallest slice. 




LOL I thought it would have filled up the plate more. 


I ran errands alll day and was EXHAUSTED otherwise (couldn't fall asleep 'til after 4am), so I didn't work out. BOO. I'm going to the gym for SURE tomorrow. Plus I'll be at school all day, so I won't be able to eat everything in sight again LOL. I always make sure to eat before my Tues/Thurs classes, I really should start before M/W/F too. I got in such a habit of going out to eat every day and now I really don't like going out to restaurants, but I haven't planned well for most days. 


Gotta go do my Statistics homework. Gross. 


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment