Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 32

(before it had a chance to get blah)

-1/4 tofu sandwich (125 cals)

- berry almond luna bar (didn't taste any almond tho?) (180 cals)

-sugar snap peas (20 cals)

-organic string cheese (80 cals)

-garden salsa sun chips (210 cals)

-salmon (200 cals?)

-few bites of quinoa (i sliiightly burnt the bottom and it flavored everything. even covering it in hot sauce didn't help enough to finish it lol) (120 cals?)

-chocolate vitamuffin top (100 cals)

-small glass of milk (6 oz?) (60 cals)

-strawberries (35 cals)

-plain frozen yogurt with fruit and a few small pieces of mochi (yep, I'm just a little slow. They do have mochi! No mango yet tho ) (175 cals?)

-water (less than 70 oz. Tues/Thurs are hard water days for me) (0 cals)

-1 cream cheese rangoon (70 calories)


Tentative Total: 1375 calories


The tofu sandwich took forever to make (I marinated the tofu in homemade honey mustard), but it was kinda gross :(. So disappointing, b/c when I made it it looked amazing. I think if I ate it fresh it would have been good, but since I made it the nite before and tried to eat it for brunch it was soggyish and wahh. I couldn't even finish one half. Suckage. At least I had the (smushed) luna bar in my backpack. I had to get the chips from a vending machine to tide me over for my second class. I packed a really light snack assuming my big fibery sandwich would keep me full. Obvi that didn't work out. I tried to decide between corn nuts, peanuts, animal crackers, and sun chips. The sun chips had yeast in them (blah), but at least they're whole grain and not a million cals. I know peanuts=protein, but they were prob also like 600 cals or so for that little bag and I doubt just 1/3 of it would have been enough to last me 4 hours. OH, but the vending machine did that thing where the bag gets stuck and you have to buy another bag to get both out. UGH don't you just hate that?! I don't need two bags!


No exercise, but I did burn some cals walking around in the mall a litttle bit (in 4.5ish inch heels, no less) and tried on a few clothing items. I'm so pissed the shorts at American Eagle are so fucking short. Like seriously a .5 inch inseam it seemed. What?! They seemed to be my last hope too, wahh. For shame. I did get a cute dress at Forever 21. I'll have to show you guys soon. I think I may wear it tomorrow? Adorable. $30 tho. I know that's generally super cheap, but that's like twice the cost of most of the items there. Oh well, it's worth it. As long as it doesn't fall apart or anything. 


&, I did get my massage today. I still have a headache, but it relieved a lot of tension, even in just 12 minutes. Who knew my shoulder blades were SO tense? I can usually tell, but this time I couldn't until they were being worked on. Hurt so good! lol. I've had a headache every single day since I started the new medicine. Awesome. I'm still tired all the time too, even tho it's a little less than on Day one. If I drink a lot of caffeine tho I get kinda depressed. WTF? I never really get depressed, so it's very strange. No me gusta.


Other than that, I'm excited to see my cousin tomorrow. I haven't seen her since Feb of 2008 at my Dad's surprise party and she only lives like 20 min away. Unacceptable! I used to see her ALL the time when I was little and she lived over an hour away, yet we've kinda drifted apart. It's always nice to see her, tho. Awww. 


Besides eating out less (which I've been doing mostly good on), my other goal for this week (or maybe next? One goal at a time....) is to add more fiber back into my diet. I think I eat quite a bit, but I haven't really been keeping track, so idk lately. 


Another thing I'm excited about...I obvi went to that amazing fro-yo place again. I got the huge size and filled it, so know I have delicious icy, tart yogurt waiting for me! We spent $17 there, yikes LOL. I got a regular sized one for today, so did my Mom, and we got my brother one, plus that big one. Kinda pricey, but soo worth it. NOM.


XO,

Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Hey, just recently started following your blog. I saw some of your stuff on youtube. Ive been logging my food lately and just thought it was cool that someone else was doing it on here too. Tofu is ridiculously hard to handle, lol. I was veg for two years and never conquered it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed on how you are keeping such detail of what you are eating.

    Are you taking a multivit? You mentioned feeling a little down, I was thinking you might be missing a little something? Maybe throw in a glass of v-8 into the mix?

    Being on v-8 kicks is the foolfitness way!- Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey: thanks for following! I'll check out your blog too :). I love tofu when it's done right, but when it's not perfectly cooked it's so bland I can't usually finish it!

    Alan: I take vitamins and supplements, but probably not regularly enough. I just started a new medicine for my heart rate, which I think is what is messing me up right now. Good idea tho, I probably should remember a multi more often. I've never tried V-8, but I don't think I'd like it. Of course it never hurts to try new things and I do love tomato foods/soup/etc, but I just don't think I could stomach it as a drink! The closest I've come is a bloody mary and I haaate those. I tried so hard to like it, but it just reminds me of lumpy ketchup haha *sigh*

    ReplyDelete