Friday, April 10, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 14


Ugh I suck! I wrote my post yesterday, but accidentally deleted it. Here we go again.

-hemp oatmeal with cashew butter (250 cals)
-organic string cheese (80 cals)
-kashi granola bar (120 cals)
-water (only about 50 oz, I think) (0 cals)
-iced tea (0 cals)
-one vodka soda (I asked for a single, but I think the restaurants standard pour is closer to a double) (about 100 cals?)
-a little bit of bread (175 cals?)
-part of my Mom's caesar side salad (175 cals?)
-4.5 oz filet mignon (235 cals)
-creamed corn (250 cals?)
-less than half of a large baked potato w/ sour cream & chives (about 200 cals?)
-few bites of homemade apple sauce (75 cals?)
-granny smith organic apple (80 cals)
-so delicious soy fudgesicle (90 cals)

tentative total: 1830 calories

I'm pretty sure when I typed this up last nite the total came to a few calories more, so maybe I'm underestimating now...or maybe I overestimated then *shrug* Either way...Soo worth it! My Mom and I celebrated her b-day yet again and went to Bob's Chop House (it was my first time, her second). My two favorite upscale restaurants are still Steve Fields and III Forks, but this was still really good. I only let myself have approx. half of everything. I was still a little hungry when I got home, hence the apple & fudgesicle. I figured those were better options than eating more decadent food and ordering dessert and it worked like a charm. 

I felt pretty crappy again tho, off and on all day. I slept 11 hours the nite before, so hopefully my body will even out soon and stop rebelling! 

I didn't have the time or will to exercise. I did finally start reading the book I've been telling you about. I was bored in my Gender class and brought it along LOL. It's nothing I didn't already know, but it does make you think about things in a new light. Love her and love it! I'm about half way through part one already. It's fairly long, but goes by likethat. Check it out!



Also, I don't really notice a big change in my body yet (granted it's only been about 2 weeks lol, but I used to be able to drop weight in literally days), but my Mom was saying she can definitely tell and it's amazing how fast my body adapts. Again, I'm annoyed it doesn't happen nearly as fast now as it did a few years ago, but it's cool that she's noticing. My brother said he can tell too. Cool Cool. Here's a (headless) pic I took of myself in my purdy dress last nite. IDK why my body looks so white LOL. It's probably a pretty flattering angle since not all of the pics turned out so well, but none turned out bad either (except one from the side where my arms look giant :-P)


Here's one with a head. Kinda came out weird, but at least it shows it's me LOL
love that dress!

Anyway.

XO,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment