Monday, April 20, 2009

Food and Exercise 24

-eggs benedict (800 cals?)

-breakfast potatoes (150 cals?)

-cottage cheese (120 cals)

-coffee (0 cals)

-water (0 cals)

-1 bite cream cheese danish (40 cals?)

1/4 toasted onion bagel with a tiny bit of cream cheese (120 cals?)

-morningstar farms soy corn dog (170 cals)

-1 small organic grapefruit (65 cals)

-the last of the grilled chicken salad (250 cals?)


tentative total: 1715 calories


I knew eggs benedict was bad for you, but man that is B-A-D. I've been making a lot of bad choices lately. Plus, it's now about 12:45 am and I am suddenly STARVING for some reason. I don't want to eat anything, because I have to go to bed soon, but ugh it sucks being hungry late at nite. 


At breakfast today we ran into Larry North. IDK how well-known he is, but he's a health and fitness guru, I guess you'd say? He has a chain of gyms, has written books, been on the radio, etc. Nice guy. My Dad wouldn't leave him alone while we waited in line for a table haha. I guess when my Dad was the director of counseling at UTD he invited Larry North to speak at some event or something? Random. I wouldn't have even known what he looked like, but my dad sure did :-P. 


exercise: My Mom and I walked the dogs for approx. 45min.  Forgot to check the exact time before we left. We went our longest route yet! Buster got out of his leash tho at a DANGEROUS intersection to go chase some other dogs & I about had a heart attack. Luckily he was OK. 


HM--I guess since it's after midnite it's technically my bday. I am officialy O-L-D. 


XO,

Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment