Sunday, April 19, 2009

Food and (lots of!) Exercise 23

-leftover pasta marinara (350 cals?)

-leftover salad with a bite of chicken (200 cals?)

-1 small piece of the flatbread and olive tapenade/bruschetta (70 cals?)

-water (over 100 oz) (0 cals)

-pineapple chunks, an organic orange, and a tiny bit of organic cottage cheese with cinnamon (120 cals)

-4 or so of those multigrain chips with queso (ugh it was sitting on the counter and I was starving. Lame!) (120 cals?)

-another orange (60 cals)

-matzoh brie with maple syrup (350 cals?)

-organic skim milk (80 cals)


total: 1400 calories


Good thing grocery Monday is just around the corner, 'cause we sure need it! I let a lot of fruit go bad this week, oops. But now I want more LOL. And we've needed lettuce for days, etc. I'm addicted to salads with feta now! & I still have the ingredients for 2 or so more of these, I think, but I'm kinda missing my daily wraps! And I still have all my morningstar farms deliciousness! OK, so we have more than I thought, but some supplementation is still due :-P. Man, so many exclamation points, haha. 


I walked my dogs for 45 minutes & I went to the gym and did upper body machines for another 45 minutes. WOO! My quads still sorta kill from the 30 Day Shred, I bet tomorrow my entire body will burn. I did some new machines today and I'm not a fan, but it's always nice to have variety to trick your muscles with. Plus, I'm sure with time my bod will get used to them and it won't be so bad. As I always say (but never do...): consistency, consistency, consistency! 


It sucked tho--when I took Bella out for her walk I was in fit flops and they started to hurt my feet. She REALLY wanted to run, but I just couldn't. After I brought her home I changed into sneakers to take Buster out, but he's more of a galloper than a walker or runner haha. Plus he likes to chase the birds and people watch and take in all of his surroundings, so he's slooow. I kept having to tug on the leash to make him move lol. Too bad I didn't have the opposite shoe type on for each dog! Oh well. 


No pictures today. The pasta looked exactly like the pic I posted on Thursday and the rest of the food wasn't very pretty. 


Hmm it's almost 12:30 now and I'm still hungry, I think I'll go have a little more pineapple. 


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment