Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 5

For yesterday:


-hemp oatmeal (160 calories) with 1 tbsp cashew butter (90 calories)

-banana (90 calories)

-iced coffee (10 calories)

-1 serving snap pea crisps (150 calories)

-organic string cheese (80 calories)

-granny smith apple (80 calories)

-fat flush tortilla with pesto chicken salad, mustard, and spinach (200 calories?)

-2 double vodka sodas (240ish cals)

-1 dos equis (130+ cals--it was a draft, so it may have been over a serving)

-1 bud light (110 cals)

-1 shiner bock (140 cals)

-half chilis cheeseburger (about 400 cals)


total: 1880 calories


So, as you can see...not so good. HOWEVER, I have to be realistic and say that I did go to a concert and for the most part I did well, so I'm not too upset about it. A month ago I would have done WAY worse, so it's progress. It's not like I drink that much on an average day, so whatever. The burger was kind of a drunken idea too, which is why you're not supposed to drink in the first place heh, but I hadn't eaten dinner and it was midnite and it was being shoved in my face repeatedly, so I caved. And damn was it good, even though it was cold lol. I'm not a burger person, but chili's sure can make 'em. My only regret is drinking so much. I wanted a nice buzz for the concert, but since I gulped the drinks back so quickly it took longer to hit me than it took for me to guzzle 'em back and I got more on the drunk borderline which I don't really like anymore. At all. But at least I didn't feel out of control or anything and I had a GREAT time. I can't believe I used to drink TWICE that. No wonder I always got so sick. Not smart. It's been YEARS since I did that though. But yeah, I probably should have realized I didn't need another drink when I actually ordered a Bud Light. Gross. 


I didn't have time for "real" exercise, but I did dance around the entire concert. Another rarity for me, as I do not dance, but how could I not at Britney Spears?! :-P



XO,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment