Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Food and Exercise(ish) 12

-hemp oatmeal with 1 tbsp cashew butter (250 cals)

-organic granny smith apple (80 cals)

-iced hazelnut coffee (10 cals)

-starbucks venti iced americano with splash of soy (25 cals?)

-water (85ish oz) (0 cals)

-organic string cheese (80 cals)

-multi-grain flax seed/quinoa/other grain tortilla chips (140 cals)

-chocolate vitamuffin (100 cals)

-taco bowl (lean ground beef, light sour cream, guacamole, taco flavored rice, organic vegetarian refried black beans, organic chili lime chips (about 700 calories)


total: 1385 calories


Success! I couldn't even finish that taco bowl, but I still probably ate about that many calories due to all of the components. Who knows, I may be overestimating. That seems like a hell of a lot of calories, but then again it had a hell of a lot in it. *shrug* Hopefully I'm not underestimating lol. All I know is that it made me feel crappy. Probably the red meat? Or just the heaviness, perhaps. 


As you can see, I finally had a chance to try the vitamuffins. I've been wanting to for awhile, but they're a little expensive. Still, it seems like they'll become somewhat of a staple for me now. Lots of vitamins and minerals, not to mention fiber, a littttle protein, etc. It claims to have more nutrients than an apple. Works for me!


I bought that Bethenny Frankel Naturally Thin book today (or rather my Mom bought it for me-so sweet). I ordered another book online this afternoon called Eat Clean. I flipped through it at Target, but it was cheaper on Amazon. Yeah, I'm really frugal when it comes to books lol. That's also why I didn't buy Bethenny's book, but my Mom didn't want me to have to wait just to save like $4 haha. 


Ooh, but that reminds me: I also got tickets for this small Paula Deen event. Shuttup, I like her. I've already seen her speak once at a larger venue, but this time it's only for 250 of us. Should be cool. The tickets come with a signed copy of her newest book. Considering I'm not a butter or mayo fan I don't know how often it will actually be put to use, but still kinda fun. My Mom and I are both going, but don't exactly need two copies of the book. I wonder if it would sell on Ebay? Haha. 


The only exercise I could squeeze in today was a 15 minute dog-walk. Better than nothing, but eh. 


Wish me luck that I get more sleep soon. I desperately need it. Doesn't look like tonite will help with that, but I'll take what I can get...


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment